[NL2-NL10] NL AT from CO vs flatcall on button 3QQA4 board, flush draw possibly made on river

• RoyG85
      Known players:

0.05/0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.69 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with A:spade: , T:diamond:
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.40, BU calls $0.40, 2 folds.

Flop: ($0.95) 3:heart: , Q:diamond: , Q:heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.50, BU calls $0.50.

Turn: ($1.95) A:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.90, BU calls $0.90.

River: ($3.75) 4:heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $3.00, Hero folds, BU gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $3.75

Ok after evaluating here myself, i come to the conclusion that my value bet on the turn should have been something like 1.2 dollars, caus with this amount i cant say what his reason for calling is, then the check on the river might have induced his weaker hand to think hes good.

So my conclusion is bet more on turn, then play c/f on river, caus i doubt he will call a proper bet on the turn here with worse hands a lot. I mean he could be slow playing monsters here alot, and he could even have been playing a flush draw which he made on the river. Then most Ax that beat me here i would assume he wud have possibly raised with preflop considering i openraised from CO, but then again that is allways plausible to consider.

Anyways i don't think im strong enough here to go through on the river, but i really think my turn bet should have been bigger, ideas?
  • 3 replies
    • RoyG85
      up up !
    • MaestroOfZerg

Sorry, some hands sometimes get past me when there are too many at once ^_^

I agree that you should bet the turn bigger for value, and depending on whether you think that guy will float A-high hands on the flop or not, blockbet/folding might be better than check/folding even on that river card. I'm fine with the check/fold readless, but i do believe it's possible for BU to show up with some Ax.

Hope it helps.
    • RoyG85
      Haha yea i figured it went passed ya no problem, therefor i upped it caus i really wanted your opinion on this hand.

Anyways your feedback is appreciated so big thanks, aint gonna say thank you to every hand i post, but take as a standard that im very thankful for your evaluations, they help a lot!