First Successful Session

• RWH88
      RWH88
      Bronze
      Hi everyone id just like to introduce myself, im ryan and after reading the first few articles of the big stack strategy ive had my first successful session.

I didnt come here to avail of the free 50 dollars, i deposited my own money. Joining this site was the best thing ive done for my poker game, and id just like to thank the people who made it!

PS. Just wondering when i become bronze member, i used the marketing code on pokerstars and ive earned FFP so do i just have to wait or what?
      (im not doing the starting capital method im going the bonus route.)
  • 3 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello RWH88 and welcome to PokerStrategy!!

I hope you enjoy your stay here and actively use our offerings such as coachings, strategy articles and videos.

Whilst generally the points are updated quickly (just a couple of days delay) most of the time, there are sometimes small delays, the most common reasons for these are as follows:

1. Some form of platform delay in sending the tracked player data (beyond PokerStrategy control);
      2. Newly signed up accounts sometimes take a few days to be totally tracked through;
      3. Around the start and end of calender months, sometimes a few days delay whilst PokerStrategy gather data, update points & calculate status upgrades etc.

These are normal, don't panic, you will not lose any points, they will all still be recorded and will be visable on your home page within a few days (maybe even just hours).

Kind regards,
      -Steve
    • RWH88
      RWH88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TheBu11d0g
      Hello RWH88 and welcome to PokerStrategy!!

I hope you enjoy your stay here and actively use our offerings such as coachings, strategy articles and videos.

Whilst generally the points are updated quickly (just a couple of days delay) most of the time, there are sometimes small delays, the most common reasons for these are as follows:

1. Some form of platform delay in sending the tracked player data (beyond PokerStrategy control);
      2. Newly signed up accounts sometimes take a few days to be totally tracked through;
      3. Around the start and end of calender months, sometimes a few days delay whilst PokerStrategy gather data, update points & calculate status upgrades etc.

These are normal, don't panic, you will not lose any points, they will all still be recorded and will be visable on your home page within a few days (maybe even just hours).

Kind regards,
      -Steve
      Thanks for the reply steve, i look forward to all the site has to offer. Cant wait to unlock the bronze articles.
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Silver
      Hello Ryan,

Gratz on your successful session, and welcome to pokerstrategy. It only gets better from the basic articles.

Good luck at the tables and hope to see you around the forums :)