Bonus offer?

• PushMeUp
      PushMeUp
      Basic
      I just this minute logged in and this popped up on my screen. I cannot upload the image as I don't know how, haha. Here's what it says:

YOUR BONUS OFFER

Accept this offer before March 14th 23:59 ET and you will receive $50 in your bonus account. After accepting your offer, you will have 30 days to earn your bonus, which you will be payed at a rate of $0.06 for every Full Tilt you earn. You can review your bonus status at any time by clicking on the "Bonus Account" button in the Cashier. This offer is not being not being made to all of our players and won't last long. Click "Accept Offer" button below to begin earning your $50 bonus today.

Anybody else get this, or anything similar?
  • 17 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi PushMeUp,

Yes, Full Tilt are usually pretty good for giving ad hoc bonuses/promotions away. Full details in the following news item:

Free $50 Bonus at Full Tilt Poker

Enjoy!

Bart
    • FTRain
      FTRain
      Bronze
      If i manage to clear the 50 $ starting capital and deposit 10 $ can i compete in this 50 $ bonus ?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by FTRain
      If i manage to clear the 50 $ starting capital and deposit 10 $ can i compete in this 50 $ bonus ?
      Hi FTRain,

Yes you can, but you have to clear your existing bonus by a certain date that I fail to remember at the moment.

Full details are on their website though, just click on their promotions>Fast 50.

Best regards,

Bart
    • Heffron89
      Heffron89
      Bronze
      alrdy cleared half rush poker ftw
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EagleStar88
      Yes you can, but you have to clear your existing bonus by a certain date that I fail to remember at the moment.
      March 12th according to the email I received.
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      You do all know that whatever bonuses you accept from full tilt poker is deducted from your rake back right?
    • fulja
      fulja
      Bronze
      Originally posted by FTRain
      Don't....use your first deposit for a bigger ammount. At least that's what I'd do. :D
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MrMardyBum
      You do all know that whatever bonuses you accept from full tilt poker is deducted from your rake back right?
      from your rake not rake back (27% or the bonus is deducted from your rakeback)
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      This is a pretty short-sighted statement. The bonuses are deducted from your MGR and not your rakeback. You only get 27% of your MGR back in the form of rakeback. However when you are clearing a bonus you get 100% of the money not just 27%.

So after a bit of math, including the fact that you still get some rakeback, it comes out to a rough equivalent of 66% rakeback while you are clearing a Full Tilt bonus.
    • rptan2000
      rptan2000
      Bronze
      If I am still clearing my $600 starting capital bonus and I accept this offer will this clear first or do I have to finish clearing the starting bonus first?
    • fulja
      fulja
      Bronze
      I'm not sure if you get that bonus offer if you have an active bonus. You'll get it though if you finish clearing the current one by March 13th or something like that.
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello rptan2000,

You will need to clear your existing bonus by the 10th March before you can accept the new bonus.

You can find all the details here: http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/fast-50

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      Originally posted by tokyoaces
      This is a pretty short-sighted statement. The bonuses are deducted from your MGR and not your rakeback. You only get 27% of your MGR back in the form of rakeback. However when you are clearing a bonus you get 100% of the money not just 27%.

So after a bit of math, including the fact that you still get some rakeback, it comes out to a rough equivalent of 66% rakeback while you are clearing a Full Tilt bonus.
      Thats a bit short-sighted statement too, because I get only ~33% rakeback ;)
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by CoreySteel
      If you are clearing a bonus the total amount of money you get back is much larger than 33%. If you are talking about one of the illegal rakeback deals those are going away next month so ...
    • advola
      advola
      Bronze
      Originally posted by CoreySteel
      If you are clearing a bonus the total amount of money you get back is much larger than 33%. If you are talking about one of the illegal rakeback deals those are going away next month so ...
      what are those??

(i am very much happy with my 27%... just curious...)
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze

Do you know I could go through the whole process of posting up some pretty charts that I got with my rakeback deal (which is exactly the same as this one just not through PS) but FT take deductions from YOUR RAKEBACK (Big Ones) when you spend FT points and also when you are clearing a bonus when I cleared my deposit bonus I got no RAKEBACK until the bonus was gone. Agreed the bonus worked out to more but still I was just warning people that they wouldn't get the rake that they expected if any at all!

So that's my personal experience. And don't call me short sighted. I have no reason to lie, I don't even play at that poker room. Also, my RAKEBACK stands at -$20 right now... Hmm, wonder how that happens then? If they don't take your RAKEBACK.
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      As this thread has now served its purpose and the posts are now getting off topic i am now closing this thread.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve