blinds situation in rush poker

• excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Silver
      I have been paying them CONSTANTLY.

has anyone else been encountering that?

in the last session, i played one table to count and i was n the blinds 43% of the time out of 200 hands

it is sick, i will be paying more attention as time goes on but am i the only one here with this observation
  • 10 replies
    • nafar84
      nafar84
      Bronze
      Why do you have to count manually and not use tracking software (filter by position) for a more accurate reflection over a significant sample?
    • advola
      advola
      Bronze
      i feel this too and get tilted by it so i dont play rush poker!!
    • oblitron
      oblitron
      Bronze
      Full Tilt says "the player who has gone the longest without posting will be the big blind for that hand." I assume that "gone the longest" means more seconds since the latest BB and not more hands. So, I think it may have to do with how often you "quick-fold". If you see many flops or you like to see what players before you will do before you decide to fold, and you therefore spend more time on average in each hand, you are at a disadvantage to those who always quick-fold straight away unless they have a premium hand.

I hope that made sense.
    • NakiMan
      NakiMan
      Bronze
      I do not think so.

If I sit out for a while and go back I do not post a BB immediately. I will sit out quite often to make notes and sometimes longer to make a coffee.

My tracking software shows a fairly even split over all positions on 100,000 hands.

NakiMan
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Over 25,000 hands my stats show a pretty even distribution as well.

Also, when I remember to do it, I count 7 hands after I have posted the big blind before I sit out for the day and have never hit the BB again in that time period. So even a small sampling shows it to be fair.
    • MikeyH
      MikeyH
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NakiMan
      I do not think so.

If I sit out for a while and go back I do not post a BB immediately. I will sit out quite often to make notes and sometimes longer to make a coffee.
      I would assume if it works how Oblitron says, then it would be measured relative to hands played and not based on time. Otherwise anyone who plays a big hand would be constantly posting a blind the next hand.

I also have an even distribution of positions played, ranging from 10.2% (UTG2) to 11.6% (BU) with SB at 11.2% and BB at 10.7% after 6,582 hands.
    • MikeyH
      MikeyH
      Bronze
      *Hit quote instead of edit, my mistake*
    • nafar84
      nafar84
      Bronze
      Originally posted by oblitron
      Full Tilt says "the player who has gone the longest without posting will be the big blind for that hand." I assume that "gone the longest" means more seconds since the latest BB and not more hands. So, I think it may have to do with how often you "quick-fold". If you see many flops or you like to see what players before you will do before you decide to fold, and you therefore spend more time on average in each hand, you are at a disadvantage to those who always quick-fold straight away unless they have a premium hand.

I hope that made sense.
      No. It is the number of hands, not seconds.
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Silver
      thanks guys, i think i just happened in that session but i swear i posted the SB a few times in a row and then i started paying mroe attention and it was always sb sb sb over a certain amount of hands as i said, just sick.

dont know what was happening, glad to see even distribution being reported.
    • chuongdk
      chuongdk
      Bronze
      sb is random, so count it as down swing