Id for my next withdrawl??????????

• Paskkal29
      Paskkal29
      Bronze
      Im asking Ron the manager.Ive been a Titan client for 2 years(around),and ive made many deposits and many withdrawls.So why sundenly i have to give a photo id and/or a utility bill before an can make my next withdrawl.To me it s a clear attemp to make things as difficulte as possible.Why?I dont fn know??????So response ASAP,i am really fuming right now. :s_evil:
  • 8 replies
    • Renmerb
      Renmerb
      Bronze
      Are you withdrawing by the same method that you have used in the past, with the same details?
      If withdrawing to card, has your card renewed lately?

This I could understand, but if everything is same as previous withdrawls then it's a bit much. I have seen quite a few threads, not just here, complaining about Titans withdrawl procedures.

I have cash on Titan, but I haven't tried a withdraw yet.

Hope your problems solved soon bud.
    • Paskkal29
      Paskkal29
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Renmerb
      Are you withdrawing by the same method that you have used in the past, with the same details?
      If withdrawing to card, has your card renewed lately?

This I could understand, but if everything is same as previous withdrawls then it's a bit much. I have seen quite a few threads, not just here, complaining about Titans withdrawl procedures.

I have cash on Titan, but I haven't tried a withdraw yet.

Hope your problems solved soon bud.
      Im using the same methode as i always used(instadebit).It just doesnt make any sense and on top of that i did send by fax an utility bill and got a reply saying that it wasnt good enough(i mean fn come on).I just wish i could speak face to face with on of these titan support lackeys,maybe then they wouldnt be such dicks.Way to go Titan,its like your doing all you can to loose clients,if you guy s want to compete with the biggest sites out there maybe you need to fire a couples of your logic less staff member.
    • Paskkal29
      Paskkal29
      Bronze
      Ok so the situation is just getting worst,they are asking me for more ID now and on top of that they are telling to be more polite on my next e-mail that i will send them,well,they got another thing coming.I send them an email about how frustrated i was about there abusive private information request and that they are not getting any more info from me,i was not really polite about it.They ask for an utility bill,i did send it,after that it was not enough,now they want more info and are telling me to be polite,who the f they think they are.Im pretty sure they woudnt ask me for any info if i did make a deposit to just then keep the money in hostage afterword.Im done with this site ,even if i had money left there they can shove it up there a.. ,i made that money out of 5$ that i had left there at the time. Way to go Titan,you really know how to lose clients. :s_evil: I just hope you guy s try to avoid to open an account there,so you wont have to go trough the bs have been trough,they are clearly crooks.
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      A joke thread? Did Poker Stars pay you to post this?

Stop acting like a child.
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      The only thing you can do is to send them all documents, withdraw all money and never play there again.. it's simple as this - there's nothing else to do.
      Good luck with that!

Originally posted by tokyoaces

stop flaming please ;)
    • Paskkal29
      Paskkal29
      Bronze
      Originally posted by opal99
      The only thing you can do is to send them all documents, withdraw all money and never play there again.. it's simple as this - there's nothing else to do.
      Good luck with that!

Originally posted by tokyoaces

stop flaming please ;)

Now that i calm down,i guess i should do that.I made a little investigation about ipoker and all there sites request ID s proof.I guess it in are good interset that they do that.But i did find out in my investigation that Titan support as been know to be difficult.Anyway ill try from now on not to loose my mind on a poker forum.Ho yea one last thing,tokyoaces you sound like a mother........... ;)
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      There's just a ton of fraud that these sites have to deal with so I guess I just have a little sympathy for the people on the other side who have to deal with this on a daily basis.

The good things is now that you have been "approved" by Titan security you probably won't have to deal with this again. (However if you do then I will have to take your side next time!)

• molywop
      molywop
      Bronze
      i'll comment on this, since i've recently had a similar problem... (see "ask titan")

i was told by titan support that my out of date passport would be accepted on two occasions, only for it to be refused twice.

i can understand why they would refuse an out of date passport but i dont understand why on two seperate occasions they would tell me it was fine.

ive now been told to send my birth certificate so hopefully that will work.

i just wish they'd started the ID procedure a little earlier, like when i signed up perhaps?????