everestpoker problem

• evoni
      evoni
      Bronze
      Hello I am new at pokerstrategy and completed the quiz a while ago. I want to play at everestpoker so I created an account as said but then I need to put my screenname into the box to complete the transaction. The problem is that I cant put the screenname there, it seems to be locked and cant type there so I cannot complete the steps needed. Can You please check it out and tell me what to do? Thanks in behalf, Evoni.
  • 9 replies
    • Zzeca
      Zzeca
      Bronze
      Same problem here :|
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello evoni,

Have you tried entering the username on your profile page:

Profile page

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • evoni
      evoni
      Bronze
      I just tried that but its still the same problem, on everest poker the gap that should exist there is untouchable. At all other sites I can write it but on everest I cannot. Perhaps You should check it I think its pokerstrategy's issue.
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello evoni,

I've tried having a look at my profile page and i am able to click on every empty room that i have listed there so i don't think that the problem with the servers or the website.

Do you have any sort of tick next to the Everest pokerroom on the profiles or download page.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • evoni
      evoni
      Bronze
      Yes indeed I have a tick there and a box with some numbers are blocking the place where I should put the screen name.
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello evoni,

If you have a tick there then that means that a username has already been entered.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • evoni
      evoni
      Bronze
      Hmmm, that's strange. Well ok let's assume that I had enter it, then why when I login in pokerstrategy at the front page it says you passed the quiz and then it takes me to "Where do you want to play with your starting capital?" and to the right there is an x in the boxes "Select the poker platform at which you want to play" and "Complete your data " ? Is this normal?
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Is it showing an x on all the available rooms or just on the everest poker room?

If it is just on the everest room then you will need to choose a new platform to receive the starting capital on.

I would suggest speaking to our Customer Support team who will be able to help identify the problem.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • evoni
      evoni
      Bronze
      It is showing an x saying that I didnt select a poker platform to play on but then when I go to profile page it displays a tick next to everest like I ve send my screenname. I d say that I could wait until tonight so that 48 hours have passed and check if the money is in my account at everest then try customer support or perhaps a different poker platform. Thanks for Your time Steve.