Passed Quiz...but

• RJL22
      RJL22
      Basic
      Hi guys, I just passed the quiz. but i just found out that we have to enter a bonus code when we sign up with partypoker, the problem is, I already made the account without putting the bonus code (because I didn't know there was a code to be entered). What can i do? I play in Full Tilt Poker as well, is it possible to get the starting capital there instead of partypoker and titan?
  • 5 replies
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi RJL22!

Unfortunately it's not possible to get the starting capital anywhere else than on Party or Titan Poker. What about Titan Poker? Do you have an account there, too?

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • RJL22
      RJL22
      Basic
      HI,

Yeah, unfortunately I already have an account in Titan aswell. In party poker, I have a real money account, although, I have not deposited yet. Can I still get teh starting capital? Thanks.
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi RJL22!

Please write an email to the PartyPoker support (support@partypoker.com) and explain your problem in detail. Ask them if it is possible to make a new account with the PokerStrategy bonus code.

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • RJL22
      RJL22
      Basic
      Hi,

I have emailed partypoker support but unfortunately, they said that they cannot allow me to make a new acount just because of a bonus code. What can I do now? Thanks
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi RJL22!

Maybe you can try it at Titan Poker. If that doesn't work either unfortunately you have no opportunity to get the $50+$100 for free from us. You still can collect StrategyPoints and benefit from our education and promotions if you play at Full Tilt Poker or Interpoker but you would have to make a deposit at these sites with our bonus code "PSVIP".

Best regards,
      Puschkin81