Amount of time to get 50 starting

• Swirlsy
      How much time do u think it will take for my 50 starting capital to be transferred into my titanpoker account if I have just sent my login name right now. I have already done my id verification a few days back and so i don't think there would be a hold up on that end. Does anyone know the approximate time it takes?
  • 4 replies
    • EagleStar88
      Hi Swirlsy & welcome to PokerStrategy,

It depends, it usually takes just a matter of a few hours, but we do generally ask that you allow up to 96 working day hours, especially where an ID check was requested.

In the meantime, keep an eye on your emails (including any spam filters/folders) and support tickets, as the support team will let you know when it is ready and/or if further information is required.

Good luck and enjoy your poker.

Best regards,

• Swirlsy
      Well the ID check has already been completed, as I was trying to get the starting capital for my FullTiltPoker account. The thing was that account I had forgotten the bonus code at the beginning. So then after sending my id and everything, I was told I couldn't get the starting capital transferred to that account. So then I proceeded to make a TitanPoker account, so seeing as the ID checvk has already been completed, do you think this would reduce the amount of time it would take for me to get the funds transferred? and if so then do you know how long it should take?
    • TheBu11d0g
      Hello swirlsy,

If an ID check has already been verified, then it shouldn't take any longer than 48 working day hours to receive your starting capital.

As Bart has mentioned just keep a check on your email inbox/spam folder in case you receive any mail from ourselves with further instructions, also check your tickets regularly as customer support sometimes contact you that you too.

Kind Regards,
      im stll waiting for mine too been 3 days now :( but hopefully soon :) love he site btw keep up the gd work regards markmoore