Poll: What do you think of the new video section filters?

• Poll
    • Poll: What do you think about our filtering options?

I like the filtering options a lot
        90%
        I don't really use them but I also do not find them confusing
        10%
        I find them confusing / too complicated
        0%
      Total: 10 Votes
  • 4 replies
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      can't think of anything else i would want to be added as a filtering option. it is already good enough imo.
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      There should be a Video Category for series so you can see all of the video series that match your filter selections.

Also if there was a drop down that had all the series listed so you could filter exactly by those that would be even better.
    • Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      ^^ That would be helpful except it's a bit open-ended. But definitely should be a list of all video series somewhere. Anywho... I like the new filters - after a bit of playing around it made it easier to get rid of all the videos that didn't apply to me.
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      Originally posted by tokyoaces
      There should be a Video Category for series so you can see all of the video series that match your filter selections.

Also if there was a drop down that had all the series listed so you could filter exactly by those that would be even better.
      You got me thinking. Maybe what we should have then is to list all the video in the series as links in the video we are currently viewing.

For example if you click Vid 3 of a 5 part video. The page for Vid 3 should have links to Vid 1,2,4,5 as well, assuming they have all been released.