This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] QQ, 3-bet 4-bet 5-bet

• elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.50(BB) IPoker
      SB ($30.27)
      BB ($12.02)
      Hero ($9.25)
      UTG+1 ($44.75)
      UTG+2 ($48.25)
      MP1 ($19.72)
      CO ($16.77)
      BTN ($32.35)

Dealt to Hero Q:spade: Q:diamond:

Hero raises to $2, fold, fold, fold, CO raises to $5, BTN raises to $15, SB raises to $30.27 (AI), fold, fold, CO calls $11.77 (AI), BTN calls $15.27

easy fold eh?

all these guys are kinda fishy tho.

definitely shoving CO i think, but once BU and SB 4 and 5-bet, easy fold?
  • 4 replies
    • cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      They re rather short!i think theirs ranges aren t pp+ aq+!i think will shove 66+ just for the fish thinking about the pot:waw played for 2 hour and this is the biggest i ve seen today!lets take a shot! I think i call...info of stack ...after other answers post hands that they had pls to see what i was thinking at!gl
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      one thing i should add is these tables are all super nitty. ipoker bleh..

so this just seemed like massive hands to me, AK+,QQ+ for the 4 bettor and 5 bettor.
    • AnnaKurnikowa
      AnnaKurnikowa
      Bronze
      Save your stack.

CO range should be AQs+, AKo+, 77+
      BTN range should be: AK+, TT+
      SB range should be: QQ+

If you go all in with all of them you have moreless 10% equity and you need about 23-25%. The SB ranges crushes you - if SB folded you had an easy call here, but the SB range is really awful.

If you have a read on SB that he might be a total loose agressive donky player - go all in, but his range really seems awful.
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Originally posted by AnnaKurnikowa
      Save your stack.

CO range should be AQs+, AKo+, 77+
      BTN range should be: AK+, TT+
      SB range should be: QQ+

If you go all in with all of them you have moreless 10% equity and you need about 23-25%. The SB ranges crushes you - if SB folded you had an easy call here, but the SB range is really awful.

If you have a read on SB that he might be a total loose agressive donky player - go all in, but his range really seems awful.
      I agree and grabbing some popcorns to see the showdown :)

- Gerv