This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Party Poker Email

• jefeche
      jefeche
      Bronze
      Hi Again all i am axiously awaiting to participate in this bankroll endeavor.

However i justhave a question. I feel bad for asking again, and was directly told asking once is sufficient for an answer by one of the admins, but i think there is a problem now.

SO please forgive me Admins, and please dont get angry, but i just received a message from APrty Poker telling me its time to claim my bonus of 100 but i cant, i dont have the 50 yet. They go on about dont delay something something.

I was told today i would receive it, so i dont want to loss out on the 100 if i can help it.

Im risking sending this you even though i was told to basically limit my questions asks about one topic a day or so , and i dont want any moderators or admins to get angry again as before.

Thanks for your time and please forgive me for asking, i feel ad enough as it is about bothering Pure the other day.
  • 2 replies