This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Rush Poker?

• PushMeUp
      PushMeUp
      Basic
      After finally getting my bank roll back up to the $60 mark, which I know isn't a lot considering i've deposited a fair amount more, I decided to play some Rush Poker to try and complete my bonus award, little did I know it's full of the biggest suckouts ever! I decided to play SSS and see how it turned out.

Put it this way, I did everything right but urgh, god it sucks to be unlucky.

AA lost to 67: 568K7
      AA lost to QT: KA4QJ
      KK lost to 97: K85J7
      AK lost to T7: TA748

Pretty bad too be honest, lost me $8. Not nice, haha. Anybody else have any disgusting bad beats whilst playing Rush Poker?
  • 2 replies
    • VirtuaGod
      VirtuaGod
      Bronze
      LOL. I was mostly on the other side!! I deposited to my FT account to try rush a bit on the day it came out!! I was 2 BI above EV. Cashed out before i ran out of luck :-) (not that 2BI is a lot but... $20 for trying out rush poker was a i nice "gift" LOL)
    • Abe1919
      Abe1919
      Bronze
      raise i call,flop comes A,2,5 bet i call turn 10 she checks i bet she calls (all in) river Q worst bad beat i ever had and i don't think it hets much worse.

Hero A-Q
      Villain Q-Q

I stopped playing the low stakes and upped to 0.50/1 or 1/2