16 table limit at FullTilt ??

• AugustusCaesar
      AugustusCaesar
      Bronze
      Hey Guys,

Is it true that you can play maximum 16 tables at once on full tilt ? I was thinking about switching to play their superturbos to get maximum volume ..
  • 16 replies
    • boyadzhiev
      boyadzhiev
      Bronze
      Yes, you can play maximum of 16 tables but first you got to send email to FT support. Otherwise, the limit is 8 tables
    • AugustusCaesar
      AugustusCaesar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by boyadzhiev
      Yes, you can play maximum of 16 tables but first you got to send email to FT support. Otherwise, the limit is 8 tables
      Wow now that sucks big time .. I honestly do not understand why would some site make such a rule .. I want to give them more rake by playing more and they do not let me .. Soo bad :f_cry:
    • advola
      advola
      Bronze
      its so a matter of hours from the time you send the email until you
      get the "ability"..
      so no such a big deal...
    • Meiffert
      Meiffert
      Bronze
      Hi, AC!
      I'm not sure, but I think that the limit only applies to cash games.
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      I am pretty sure you cannot be seated at more than 16 tables cash or tournies at the same time
    • extpan
      extpan
      Bronze
      xxxxx would make to much money on that superturbos...my friend use it and grind nice money,sad but true...xxxxx...would be fair that fulltilt ban that player,but they get rake so they "allow" to use that stupid bot :f_frown:

[Edited by TheBu11d0g] - Breach of Forum Rules

Please refrain from posting any links or mentioning illegal software. Your understanding would be appreciated.

Rule No. 5: No illegal or immoral content

We cannot allow links or mentions of any software that is classed as illegal or is a breach of many of our associated sites terms of conditions.
    • AlCaTrAzzALZ
      AlCaTrAzzALZ
      Bronze
      AC, if your planning on playing the ST's, then i wouldn't worry about the 16 table limit, i dont know anyone who could grind 16x ST's with a +ve ROI...

i kno richard 8 tables and puts in some sick volume...
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      extpan's post edited by TheBu11d0g
    • AugustusCaesar
      AugustusCaesar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by AlCaTrAzzALZ
      AC, if your planning on playing the ST's, then i wouldn't worry about the 16 table limit, i dont know anyone who could grind 16x ST's with a +ve ROI...

i kno richard 8 tables and puts in some sick volume...
      Hi to all of you guys,

Thanks for every feedback

Actually I was planning to play the 3.5+0.3 and wanted to play 100 / hour (which would need 22 at a time, as I prefer playing a ton of smaller buyins more than less bigger), that would mean nice Rakeback hourly rate .. I will try out playing 16 at once and see what can I make of it, I could manage like 35 turbos on Stars, I will be wiser after trying it out :)

Still I do not understand that FullTilt rule ..
    • Fongie
      Fongie
      Bronze
      You should probably mail them and ask, I thought the limit was only for cash game tables.
    • NiekamNeidomu
      NiekamNeidomu
      Bronze
      Originally posted by AugustusCaesar
      Originally posted by boyadzhiev
      Wow now that sucks big time .. I honestly do not understand why would some site make such a rule .. I want to give them more rake by playing more and they do not let me .. Soo bad :f_cry:
      tbh i gues you wont have problems with 16tables..since you will get the same action like with 24tabling stars.. because the soft in ftp is much faster.. the time bank system differs..
      but yeah..i would like 18-24tables on ftp to T_T
    • joyceenbob
      joyceenbob
      Bronze
      hi, the maximum amount of tables is standard set to 12! for cash and tournaments if u send them an email it will be fixed in a matter of hours so u can play 16
    • FTRain
      FTRain
      Bronze
      I think thats correct. Even before i send them and e-mail i was able to open 9 tables /the limit wasn't 8/. Still pretty sick people out there, last night i watch pokerstars pro Boku87 playing 41 SnGs ...
    • boyadzhiev
      boyadzhiev
      Bronze
      well i am sure that the limit was 8 tables on cash games half a year ago. Don't know about now
    • Teriod
      Teriod
      Bronze
      Haha there is a guy on Pokerstars who plays 96 SnG's at the same time and its not a bot... That is sick! (:
    • FTRain
      FTRain
      Bronze
      Yesterday i try for first time 16 SnGs and when i just try to sign up in 17 i get the message if i want the limit to be increase to contact the support. Not sure if they can increase it even more :D