This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

full tilt vs pokerstars

• fletzu
      fletzu
      Bronze
      hy people, sorry for posting this here, but i couldn't find anywhere else to post :) )
      i only made this post to let people know that i am giving money on XX [Edited by EagleStar88] poker for money on XXX, if anyone is interested, please contact me by XXX.
      Thank you !!
  • 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi fletzu,

Asking for or discussing private money transfers is against the forum rules.

Rule 3: No advertising

• No requests or offers for private money transfers
      • No advertising of affiliate offers/poker sites, who finance themselves through affiliate marketing
      • No soliciting from poker rooms that we do not collaborate with
      • Only our coaches and video producers are permitted to offer private coaching (private poker lessons)
      These rules are there for the protection of all members (including yourself) from financial and/or personal data loss.

We would suggest using a recognised money transfer organisation such as neteller or moneybookers etc, for your transfer needs where protection is offered for a small fee.

Your co-operation is appreciated.

Best regards,

Bart