Moving sites

• XZaar
      XZaar
      Bronze
      Hello, I don't know if I should post this here but here it is. After playing for about 5 weeks in everest poker I don't feel like it anymore. I wish to transfer my funds either on fulltilt or pokerstars. Is this possible through pokerstrategy? Will I collect strategy points normally and perhaps rakeback from fulltilt poker?
      I am sure all these are posted somewhere else but I searched and couldn't find any answers so please help me out. Thanks Apollon.
  • 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi XZaar,

You can of course transfer and continue to benefit from PokerStrategy points and other benefits, subject to the following being met:

• You would first need to clear any starting capital provided on Everest (if applicable) and also meet Everest's own withdrawal conditions. These usually involve providing ID documentation, but might also include earning a set number of player points or having made a deposit etc (every platform has slightly different criteria).
      • You would need to ensure that you haven't previously held an account at your destination platform (e.g. Full Tilt or PokerStars) and make sure that you follow the download instructions carefully. In particular, ensure that you use the PokerStrategy download link and marketing code to ensure that you are fully tracked.

Hope this helps, if you have any questions or need clarification on any point, don't hesitate to shout ;)

Best regards,

Bart