accaunt problem

• lidibogovic
      lidibogovic
      Bronze
      I have accidentally sent an e-mail to ftp support from an e-mail address different to the one my account is registered with. ftp closed the account with suspicion I am having multiple accounts. since that is not the case, I wanted to straight things up, so I've asked them what is the procedure to solve the problem. i got the answer, 2 things necessary:
      1) Photo ID:
      One of the following that shows your date of birth and the date of issue/expiry: valid driver's license, passport, or government-issued ID.

2) Proof of Address:
      One of the following dated within the last 60 days and in your name: bank/credit card statement, utility/cell phone bill, or home/auto insurance papers

after i have sent scanned versions of those 2 documents and they have verified them, i got an e-mail from ftp support saying:

"We apologize, but we're unable to reopen your account until all accounts associated with yours have submitted acceptable identification."

Has anyone else had this problem? Any advice? Don't know what else I have to do. :( :( Please help!
  • 9 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi lidibogovic,

Is it at all possible that you had a previous account with Full Tilt (even just a play money account)?

It sounds like there is maybe an account associated with your other email address.

Other than that, and always corresponding on your linked email account, I can only suggest that you liaise with Full Tilt's support team and provide them with whatever they request from you.

I've always found them to be very fair and reasonable. Any problems have always been resolved quickly, but of course the key is communication and you need to be totally honest with them too.

Hope it all gets resolved quickly for you, good luck & best regards,

Bart
    • lidibogovic
      lidibogovic
      Bronze
      I haven't given you the whole information. my boyfriend has an account registered to xxxxx, and I have an account registered to xxxxx. I have sent an e-mail to ftp support from xxxxx asking questions about my account (i.e. lidibogovic), and that's why they think I have multiple accounts...

I also found them very reasonable, although at first (as I said int the upper post) they only mentioned proving my identification with those 2 documents...and now when I've done that, they send me a message:
      "We apologize, but we're unable to reopen your account until all accounts associated with yours have submitted acceptable identification."

i guess they want my boyfriend to verify his identity or what?
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello lidibogovic,

I have edited out your email addresses just for your own protection.

It looks like they are going to investigate your boyfriends account as well, especially if you have been using the same computer for both accounts.

As Bart has already mentioned, just provide them with everything they need and i'm sure it will all get sorted out once FullTilt are happy that there is nothing suspicious going on.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • lidibogovic
      lidibogovic
      Bronze
      OK, i hope so too! Thank you for your help.
    • lidibogovic
      lidibogovic
      Bronze
      solved :)

all compliments to ftp support....
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Originally posted by lidibogovic
      solved :)

all compliments to ftp support....
      I never EVER thought anyone would say that :f_o:
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hi lidibogovic,

I'm glad that everything was sorted out for you.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MrMardyBum
      I never EVER thought anyone would say that :f_o:
      I've always found them very helpful when they finally answer. It's the waiting part that tilts me ...
    • lidibogovic
      lidibogovic
      Bronze
      no long waiting period for me...not more than 12 hours in worst case...