Bronze
      Hello RuBloodnoof,

Welcome to the English Community :)

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • RuBloodhoof
      RuBloodhoof
      Bronze
      Tell me something, what is up with forum signatures, links doesn't work!!!
    • Xantos
      Xantos
      Bronze
      Hey RuBloodhoof,

welcome aboard!

Just to make sure that you know:
      If you switch the language to Russian (top right side of the website), you will finde our Russian community, which actually is even much larger than our English one. :)

Best regards,
      Lutz
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RuBloodhoof
      Tell me something, what is up with forum signatures, links doesn't work!!!
      Highlight the text you wish to link... In the siggy editor..

Then click the globe icon with the chain link on it... Then paste your URL in there and then your link will work ;)

EDIT** Oh and I forgot to say hello and welcome to the English side of Pokerstrategy :)

There are already a few from the Russian PS here, so stay a while before you run off the the Russian one :)

Hope to see you around, good luck at the tables and in life :D
    • RuBloodhoof
      RuBloodhoof
      Bronze
      Yeah, I know about Russian community, it's just more fun here :)
      About signature, i did everything like you said, but as you can see my signature has BBCode in it and no links :( .
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Do it this way....

1. Go to siggy page... Delete current siggy.

2. Type your text in you case " How to make $300 out of $10 "

3. Highlight the text with your mouse. AND ONLY THE TEXT.

4. Click that globe thing.

5. When the box comes up saying "Enter the name of the link(optional). Just click OK.

6. Then a new box will come up. "Enter the complete URL of the link" Delete the standard http:// that already exists in this box.

7. Open a new tab in your brower and point it the page that you wish to link to.

8. Copy THE WHOLE LINK by highlighting it in your address bar, right click select the copy option.

9. Return to the the URL box, in the white box right click and press "paste".

10. Press okay.

11. Preview and make sure it looks the way you desire... Admire your genius for a moment and then proceed to post knowing your signiture will forever be there... Until you change it. :)