This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Multi tables..

• RMB
      RMB
      Bronze
      I cant find any options that can make me multi table, there is no Tile button or anything.. I really want to play 4-8 tables at the same time, but i cant..

Anyone ??
  • 12 replies
    • StaticMoth
      StaticMoth
      Silver
      Manual labor :)
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Originally posted by StaticMoth
      Manual labor :)
      I don't think you are allowed to actually swear at members in this forum... ;)
    • RMB
      RMB
      Bronze
      Wow, that was very meaningful and helpful advice.. -.- :O
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      unfortunately what StaticMoth said is true, you just have to arrange the tables manually. there is not auto stack or tile on everest.
    • StaticMoth
      StaticMoth
      Silver
      Originally posted by RMB
      Wow, that was very meaningful and helpful advice.. -.- :O
      You're welcome :s_cool:

Originally posted by elhh82
      unfortunately what StaticMoth said is true, you just have to arrange the tables manually. there is not auto stack or tile on everest.
    • qcjunior
      qcjunior
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RMB
      I cant find any options that can make me multi table, there is no Tile button or anything.. I really want to play 4-8 tables at the same time, but i cant..

Anyone ??

The Everest software is not able downsize so you can easily play/see 4 table etc..

TOOL:TableSelection;HUD;Table auto resize/placement

But someone from the german forum has made a program that will enable table downsizing,this is the link.
      I have not downloaded or used it,but I did check with Everest support,and they have cleared it 100% safe and OK to use on Everest. ;)
    • RMB
      RMB
      Bronze
      Ah well thanks, only got a 15"6in screen so i cant fit in 4 tables lol.. oh well.. O.o

Guess im gonna have to clear the bonus and get out. O.o
    • NiekamNeidomu
      NiekamNeidomu
      Bronze
      you should google it up for soft if i remember correctly there was something when i played on everest.. but then again the problem with that was that tables looked really ugly after that..( not that they look good now ^^ )
    • knb22
      knb22
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RMB

Anyone ??

Originally posted by Everest FAQ
      Can I resize the tables?

It is not possible to resize the tables manually, but you can change this entry in the "settings.ini": "Resolution=640x480" to change the resolution. But the size of the cards won't change. You can use the DonkResizer to solve the problem.
      I changed it to 500x400 on my 15" screen, playing 6 tables. Doesn't fit perfect, but works out ok when you get used to it. Works fine with a HUD as well.
    • Turcin
      Turcin
      Bronze
      Sorry, i didnt understand, how can i resize tables on everest? Can u explain me?
    • knb22
      knb22
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Turcin
      Sorry, i didnt understand, how can i resize tables on everest? Can u explain me?
      Open your Everest installation folder (I think C:\Program Files/Everest Poker is standard), then open the file "settings.ini". Scroll down to the line that says "Resolution=640x480", and change the numbers to whatever you like.
    • RMB
      RMB
      Bronze
      Thanks Knb for the tip..
      BUt i dont see as how you can fit 6 tables in a 15 inch screen, i barely get the 4 in with 500x400 ?