Multi tables..

• RMB
      RMB
      Bronze
      I cant find any options that can make me multi table, there is no Tile button or anything.. I really want to play 4-8 tables at the same time, but i cant..

Anyone ??
  • 12 replies
    • StaticMoth
      StaticMoth
      Silver
      Manual labor :)
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Originally posted by StaticMoth
      Manual labor :)
      I don't think you are allowed to actually swear at members in this forum... ;)
    • RMB
      RMB
      Bronze
      Wow, that was very meaningful and helpful advice.. -.- :O
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      unfortunately what StaticMoth said is true, you just have to arrange the tables manually. there is not auto stack or tile on everest.
    • StaticMoth
      StaticMoth
      Silver
      Originally posted by RMB
      Wow, that was very meaningful and helpful advice.. -.- :O
      You're welcome :s_cool:

Originally posted by elhh82
      unfortunately what StaticMoth said is true, you just have to arrange the tables manually. there is not auto stack or tile on everest.
    • qcjunior
      qcjunior
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RMB
      I cant find any options that can make me multi table, there is no Tile button or anything.. I really want to play 4-8 tables at the same time, but i cant..

Anyone ??

The Everest software is not able downsize so you can easily play/see 4 table etc..

TOOL:TableSelection;HUD;Table auto resize/placement

But someone from the german forum has made a program that will enable table downsizing,this is the link.
      I have not downloaded or used it,but I did check with Everest support,and they have cleared it 100% safe and OK to use on Everest. ;)
    • RMB
      RMB
      Bronze
      Ah well thanks, only got a 15"6in screen so i cant fit in 4 tables lol.. oh well.. O.o

Guess im gonna have to clear the bonus and get out. O.o
    • NiekamNeidomu
      NiekamNeidomu
      Bronze
      you should google it up for soft if i remember correctly there was something when i played on everest.. but then again the problem with that was that tables looked really ugly after that..( not that they look good now ^^ )
    • knb22
      knb22
      Gold
      Originally posted by RMB

Anyone ??

Originally posted by Everest FAQ
      Can I resize the tables?

It is not possible to resize the tables manually, but you can change this entry in the "settings.ini": "Resolution=640x480" to change the resolution. But the size of the cards won't change. You can use the DonkResizer to solve the problem.
      I changed it to 500x400 on my 15" screen, playing 6 tables. Doesn't fit perfect, but works out ok when you get used to it. Works fine with a HUD as well.
    • Turcin
      Turcin
      Bronze
      Sorry, i didnt understand, how can i resize tables on everest? Can u explain me?
    • knb22
      knb22
      Gold
      Originally posted by Turcin
      Sorry, i didnt understand, how can i resize tables on everest? Can u explain me?
      Open your Everest installation folder (I think C:\Program Files/Everest Poker is standard), then open the file "settings.ini". Scroll down to the line that says "Resolution=640x480", and change the numbers to whatever you like.
    • RMB
      RMB
      Bronze
      Thanks Knb for the tip..
      BUt i dont see as how you can fit 6 tables in a 15 inch screen, i barely get the 4 in with 500x400 ?