Why pokerstrategy is so rude ?

• guaraana
      guaraana
      Basic
      Hello, about 9 days ago I got referred for this poker site who offers a 50 dollar starting capital for free. I spent time reading and doing quizz, spent time chooseing the poker client, and I even sent my personal information to you. And I still havent recieved even a reply from this site. You say it takes more than 96 hours to make an ID check but it has been 9 days now. So I tried to write a ticket to find out what is going on, in reply the person didnt explain me anything just offered to do my own deposit.

I find this very offending. 1. you dont reply me after you prommise you will, on my main page it says 1-2 working days (I remind you agian its been 9 days)

2. If there is an error ore you dont like something you still should write to a person back not let them hanging and waiting forever.

3. Is this a scam? You say you give the starting capital free but actually just take my information and ignore me ? Cause thats how its looking right now. I send you my information and you dont bother to reply me back with anything. And after I try to contact you to find out what is the reason youre not responding you just say - make your own deposit.

4. Maybe you racist in some how ? Only because im an older woman you think I cant play poker and loose all the money ?

And If you dont offer the starting capital why you still put it on your main page ?
      Im writeing this cause Im very upset that many organisations manipulate with people like that. And if there is a real reason why you exclude me from your offer please I want to hear it. Because I spent my time and I trusted you but you leave me with a dirt in my face.

Thank you.
  • 9 replies
    • RMB
      RMB
      Bronze
      Well as a member of pokerstrategy i can assure you that its not a scam. This community is growing for a reason.

Email them again or make a new ticket and ask them if there is any problems with the process or if they lack information from you.
      Sometimes it can take longer than expected it also depends on the client you choose, since pokerstrategy i guess has to wait for an response from the client/software you chose.
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Lmao :D

You'll get it, we all did and if you don't you live in the US or you are not 18.... 100's if not 1000's of people have had free starting capital here and if you not getting it puts you on tilt then good luck when a donk busts your aces with 6,3 suited.
    • NiekamNeidomu
      NiekamNeidomu
      Bronze
      global conspiracy !
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi guaraana,

Sorry to hear that your first experience of PokerStrategy has not been as enjoyable as we would normally expect it would be.

I can confirm that this is not a scam and PokerStrategy have close to 3 million delighted members spread right across the world, from all regions, religions, cultures and backgrounds. PokerStrategy do not discriminate in any shape or form, everyone who enjoys (or would like to try) playing poker are welcome and every member here is treated equally. We have many female members and more are always encouraged.

Unfortunately the customer support team do get extremely busy at times, due to the sheer volume of people wanting to join. PokerStrategy are addressing this issue and it is hoped that service times will be reduced soon.
      Sorry for the delay & inconvenience caused.

PokerStrategy do reserve the right to refuse providing the $50 starting capital, but would only do so with good reason, e.g. if you fail the quiz, fail to pass the ID check, have applied on multiple occasions or for legal reasons (U.S. resident) etc. The vast majority of applications are successful.

Moderators do not have access to your details for your own safety/security and so I cannot tell why exactly you were refused and the customer support team may choose to not provide a detailed reason if it meant giving away some of the security measures that it is required to undertake. I would however suggest contacting them again to explain your concerns and to see if they are happy to provide you with more details on their decision.

I hope this reassures you a little, we really are a very friendly community here and would really welcome you with open arms if you chose to stay and are able to sort out the starting capital or deposited a little money yourself.

Best regards,

Bart
      Super Moderator for the English Community
    • guaraana
      guaraana
      Basic
      Well thank you EagleStar88 if only people like you would answer to ticket questions.
      Still after what you said I dont understand why they gave me so weird answers...
      Should I wait longer for the e-mail to arrive ore should I continue to bother the ticket system people ?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by guaraana
      Well thank you EagleStar88 if only people like you would answer to ticket questions.
      Still after what you said I dont understand why they gave me so weird answers...
      Should I wait longer for the e-mail to arrive ore should I continue to bother the ticket system people ?
      Might be worth just checking your email and any spam folders/filters to ensure that they haven't already responded (some email providers are a little too keen on mis-identifying legitimate emails as spam).

Assuming this isn't the case and you still haven't received a reply, I would suggest writing another ticket as 9 days is a lot longer than we would normally expect.

I have to warn you that unless a genuine mistake has been made, support teams decision is final and if they still refuse to provide the starting capital, you would need to deposit your own funds (unless for legal reasons beyond PokerStrategy's control, we cannot accept you at all e.g. if you are a U.S. resident), but no harm in asking them to check again ;)

Good luck, hope to see you on the poker tables soon.

Best regards,

Bart
    • JoeyS82
      JoeyS82
      Bronze
      To ease your mind a bit, i got my starting capital after 8 days.

Never even cross in my mind that pokertrategy is a scamming site. In fact, i just received my 2nd starting $50 yesterday. My other 4 friends all received their $50 between 2-6 days. For your info, i respect older woman playing poker, and i have a friend playing on Pokerstars age 5x (woman).

I know its frustrating to wait.
    • HoofdVogel
      HoofdVogel
      Bronze
      Originally posted by guaraana
      4. Maybe you racist in some how ?
      This was the best/worst part :D :(
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Really pmsl at this thread :D