Which poker site

• WrcLone
      WrcLone
      Bronze
      Hi there
      I have pass the quiz and I am trying to figure out in which poker site I can register. I have seen many in your List, but could I register with Poker Heaven and still receiving the starting capital?
      Thanks
  • 6 replies
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      No offence WrcLone,

But ergh! Poker heaven is part of (IMO) the worst poker network out there, Boss Media.

I would suggest you at least go for an Ipoker network if you don't wish to hit the two main poker rooms on the net (pokerstars or full tilt) and I would suggest you use Full Tilt for your start.

Not only to you get 27% rakeback but also FT is seeing an increase in players lately due to it's new rush poker format and the massive bonuses they are handing out. More players = More fish.

Or if you are in for the long haul I would suggest Pokerstars, easiest place to clear a bonus and best return on cash games if you are intending to grind your way through.

This is all just my opinion, but I urge you to stay away from Boss Media they have been at centre of more problems than any other poker network I know of.

Others will guide you further I am sure.
    • MaliSunSeT
      MaliSunSeT
      Bronze
      Poker Heaven is in the list so why not? =]
    • WrcLone
      WrcLone
      Bronze
      Mr Mardy
      Thank you for your reply but I have no idea what IMO is and what is doing or how is working. The reason for thinking going to that site is because full tilt and poker stars I have them install allraedy on my system. In order to receive my SC I have to download a new site. Any advise on that?
      Thanks
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Originally posted by WrcLone
      Hi there
      I have pass the quiz and I am trying to figure out in which poker site I can register. I have seen many in your List, but could I register with Poker Heaven and still receiving the starting capital?
      Thanks
      Hello WrcLone and welcome to the English Community,

You can only receive the starting capital on the poker rooms that are mentioned in the following link:

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/quiz/platform/

If you have any other questions please feel free to ask.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • WrcLone
      WrcLone
      Bronze
      Hi Steve
      Thank you. I will use PP I think as one of the PS menbers advice me.
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Originally posted by WrcLone
      Mr Mardy
      Thank you for your reply but I have no idea what IMO is and what is doing or how is working. The reason for thinking going to that site is because full tilt and poker stars I have them install allraedy on my system. In order to receive my SC I have to download a new site. Any advise on that?
      Thanks
      I see, My advice would be Titan poker or BET 365 as they are part of the Ipoker network, not the greatest software but players are usually soft competition. Both have pretty good customer support.

Cake Poker is also not the greatest software but it does have a very nice reward system and when I played there (a little while ago) great customer support. Plus if I am not mistaken a 33% rakeback offer too.

Party poker is also quite soft but many poker strategy players are now playing on party and you may find it difficult to find tables (at low limits) without a lot of short stacked players. Customer support I never dealt with myself, but it's a big network and many people here could advice you.

Oh and IMO simply means in my opinion.