Just started

• anplayer01
      anplayer01
      Bronze
      playing 10c 20c omaha with 3/4 buy in 2 tabling so far won 1 pot for over 30 dollars 3 way with my made full house on the turn;) lol and nearly up over $100 after one day i play consistent and wont go up limits for quite a while just happy with my progress playing quite tight:)
  • 8 replies
    • anplayer01
      anplayer01
      Bronze
      Not finished for the day yet finished my 4th session and am out at 108usd:) mainly pol limit omaha 10c 20c quite a few donks out there for tight agressive play!i love it!
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Hi dude (ette?) and welcome to the forum,

If you want to start a thread to track your progress where people will follow it try the poker blog section. :)

Nice start you've made on boosting your bankroll. Omaha is not really my game but I can see the attraction, there are a lot of people that think they know how to play, and then there are the people like you that show them they don't.

Anyway good luck at the tables and in life. And check out the blog section there isn't many Omaha blogs so I'm sure you'll get a bit of attention there :)
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      If you're playin PLO20 with your free 50$ don't even bother starting a blog. You will be broke before the 3rd update.
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello anplayer01,

As LuborC has already stated, you should be using a 50 Buy-In rule at the minimum if you are playing PLO due to the varience being much higher in PLO than in NL Holdem.

In not using proper bankroll management you are increasing the risk of losing all of your bankroll.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Originally posted by LuborC
      If you're playin PLO20 with your free 50$ don't even bother starting a blog. You will be broke before the 3rd update.

I am a failure... I missed that ;(
    • anplayer01
      anplayer01
      Bronze
      ok i should of explained i never buy full buy in i short stack which means i am under bank roll management actually quite a tight one. and just so you guys know after some hard play over last few dys up to 197usd;)
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Bronze
      i like your brm considerations.
    • anplayer01
      anplayer01
      Bronze
      i still haven't moved up a limit but adjust my buy in at each table... i wont be moving up for quite a bit maybe 370usd have to see though want to get my groove and be comfortable 4 tabling first at 10c/20c before i 2 table at a higher limit.......there are so many short stackers out there in plo too i have noticed