50 dollars..

• Gediminas1
      Gediminas1
      Bronze
      Hello,

I didn't want to create a thread over this, but it's been 2,5 days already and I haven't heard a word from pokerstrategy about my 50 dollars. I wrote them a ticket in costumer support a day ago, which also has not been answered as of now. How long can it take to check my account details ant complete the transfer?
  • 10 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello Gediminas1,

It can take up to 96 working hours for the ID verification to be confirmed and for your starting capital to be transferred to your required platform, although sometimes it can be sooner than this and in other times it can be slightly longer than this.

We now have close to 3 million members so, understandably, customer support are very busy at the moment dealing with new members and answering general queries every day which may mean that sometimes it may take them a little longer than expected to get back to you so please bear with them and try to have some patience.

Also there are a few things that you can check while you are waiting:

-Have you received an id check through the mail? Please check your inbox as well as your junk mail as well. If you have then please send a copy of the requested id to security@pokerstrategy.com

-Are you sure you have entered all your details correct on your poker platform, and on your profile page? Please remember that you have to put the name of your account here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/profile/
      Also make sure that you enter the PokerStrategy bonus/marketing code otherwise your account wont be linked and the money wont be transferred and then you would have to choice a different poker platform..

-Finally please check your Tickets from support as they may have tried to contact you with a query. You can also create tickets using this feature.

Regards,
      -Steve
    • Gediminas1
      Gediminas1
      Bronze
      Well, thank you for clearing things about the time in which I can expect to receive the deposit.

But I have not received any e-mail or any other form of information since passing the test.

Also, a strange thing - when I go to my profile, instead of my e-mail and poker account, there are some strange numbers - ✔ on both fields where there should be my information. Might this be a concern?
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello Gediminas1,

There's no need to be concerned at all.

All those ticks mean on your profile page is that your username details for that particular room(s) has been entered correctly.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • Gediminas1
      Gediminas1
      Bronze
      I received an answer to my ticket, it is requesting my ID card picture and adress. I didn't understand this part:

"If the address on the document is different from the address you registered at PokerStrategy.com, then please attach a proof of residence document. This can be for example a (gas, electricity, telephone) bill or bank statement addressed to you."

What adress is meant here? I probably don't understand something, because there is no adress on my ID card.

Also, if I need to send proof of my residence, but the mail is not coming in my name, how can I prove it?
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello Gediminas1,

You have to send the ID that has been requested in the email by our Security Team.

You will need to provide a photo id such as drivers license, passport etc and you will need to verify the address that you registered to Pokerstrategy with, i.e. a phone bill, gas bill etc.

If you do not have any paperwork that can confirm your address then they may be a problem with you receiving the starting capital so i would suggest you contact our customer support and explain your issues if this is the case.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • ArchaW
      ArchaW
      Bronze
      Hi!

I have also finished the quiz and won 50$ after finishing the registration.
      It was told me that during 2 days i will receive these 50$ on my fulltilt Account.
      Since than already 4 days are gone by or even more i have lost count.
      So could admin say why is there a hold up.

Thanks

P.S Currently it looks like pokerstrategy is a big scam!!!
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey ArchaW,

it usually takes about two days after your ID check has been processed. You are, however, still being processed, which means that you need to prove your identity - this is necessary to prevent people getting the starting capital more than once.

You should find an email in your inbox detailing what information we need from you to be able to verify your identity.

Hadi
    • ArchaW
      ArchaW
      Bronze
      Hi Hadi.

How can i be sure that my Passport information will not be used for some other purposes then just for ID check.
      How about i'll send you a picture of my passport but hide all other information that is not necessary for checking of my age and location?
      Will that be enough?
      Also I don't have any documents that would confirm my address since i don't receive bills. From my passport you will be able to see that i live in the country and city i have specified.

Or maybe you have any other suggestions, how i could confirm my address?

Regards
      ArchaW
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hi ArchaW,

it is possible to black out certain information, but please ask our customer support for details on this.

If you are unsure still, I advise you to read up about our business model, where we explain how it's possible that we give you $50 starting capital.

I can assure you that this site is not a scam and we will not pass your information to third parties unless we're legally obliged to.

Hadi
    • FinDall89
      FinDall89
      Bronze
      Hi Hadi,

I sent my ID to confirm my account abt 48 hours ago. What is my status?