Active bonus dissapeared

• GambitCards
      GambitCards
      Bronze
      Hi I am currently working through my $50 PS free bankroll on Partypoker (obviously) and I have reached 90%, and then suddenly the 'active bonus' status tracking the bonus has disapeared?! I stil have my bankroll but I am I stil being tracked on here? ?(
  • 4 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello GambitCards,

Sometimes the bonus will disappear if you sit down at a table with all your bankroll as you need to have at least $2 left in your account balance at all times.

If this isn't the case with yourself then if you contact PartyPoker Support then they will be able to sort out the issue for you.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • GambitCards
      GambitCards
      Bronze
      Hi steve, thanks for your reply, I think this may be the case, but I did not know this beforehand or I would not have done it! So does this mean that the bonus has ended? I stil have $40 left in the account :(
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello GambitCards,

If you contact customer support at info@partypoker.com and explain your situation then they may be able to reinstate your bonus.

But just be aware of the balance restrictions in future and you should be fine ;) .

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • FaTDoGBG
      FaTDoGBG
      Bronze
      Party poker will not activate the bonus if you have taken all of the bonus amount to a table. If the bonus amount drops below 1 USD it is considered as exhausted, have in mind always that the bonus amount goes first on the table and then your available balance. However you should be eligible for the second bonus of Poker strategy, but it is a deposit bonus and you will receive the bonus amount once you meet the conditions. The bonus should be 100 % up to 100 USD.