• Teriod

I created about 5 weeks ago my account on partypoker and reseaved succesfully my 50$ but now I want to change my poker platform.
      How can I do that with keeping my Pokerstrategy account or better question how can I add another pokerplatform to my Pokerstrategy account?
  • 4 replies
    • LuborC
      On the top right of your pokerstrategy homepage there is a list of all the possible poker rooms. Just click on the one you like and then click download guide.
      You obviously can only create tracked accounts on platforms where you never had an account before.

EDIT: Oh yeah and I forgot. Great thread title. Very descriptive.
    • TheBu11d0g
      Hello Teriod,

You can find all the available rooms in the link below:

Just be sure to follow all the instructions for you chosen poker room,

Kind Regards,
    • EagleStar88
      Hi Teriod,

You can add an additional platform at any time by making use of the PokerStrategy FDB (First Deposit Bonuses) and depositing your own funds. As long as you use the PokerStrategy download links and marketing codes, your account will be tracked and you will receive PokerStrategy points on each platform used.

To actually transfer your existing funds from partypoker, you would first need to clear the starting capital (see link below) and meet any withdrawal conditions that Partypoker themselves set, e.g. ID documentation, points total etc.

It's usually quite straight forward, most members (myself included) usually have at least 2 or 3 different platforms linked as it's good to swap and change now and again.

Good luck, let us know how you get on.

Best regards,

• LuborC