Strange ID reply

• Asaf92
      Asaf92
      Bronze
      Hello.
      I've passed the quiz and got the E-Mail about the ID check.
      I've scanned my drivers license front showing my name age and address, and got a reply(from security.ru@pokerstrategy.com) that said:
      "Could you please inform us what is the best time to contact you between
      9 am and 7 pm?
      We would appreciate as well, if you specify under which phone number you
      are available."
      I've sent an email in response (to security.ru@pokerstrategy.com) asking if i can keep my phone number private and got no response.

I really want to get the starting 50$ before the weekend, so what is the cause of the delay?
  • 5 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Asaf92,

Sometimes our customer support team need to call you to confirm your identity as part of the ID check process.

Where requested, this is a requirement necessary before you can receive your starting capital. I can however reassure you that all your personal data is treated in strictest confidence and will only be used by the support team to verify your details. It will never be made public or given to anyone outside of PokerStrategy support team.

Hope this reassures you & look forward to seeing you on the poker tables soon.

Best regards,

Bart
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      LOL. I think it's kind of obvious the cause of the delay is you not suppling your phone number.

I love these ID check threads. :f_biggrin:

Seriously though you have nothing to worry about. They will just call you once to verify that you a real persona and then you will get the money. Since it is Friday afternoon already I wouldn't count on getting it before this weekend, though..
    • 23SA08
      23SA08
      Bronze
      Its been 48 hours since I have given pokerstrategy my id information for the id check and I still have not recieved the 50 dollar starting capital. Can anybody explain to me why?
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey 23SA08,

the ID check can take a couple of days to be processed - as soon as we've verified your ID, it will usually take another two working days for the money to arrive.

Best regards,

Hadi
    • MrPavlos
      MrPavlos
      Global
      Originally posted by 23SA08
      Its been 48 hours since I have given pokerstrategy my id information for the id check and I still have not recieved the 50 dollar starting capital. Can anybody explain to me why?
      because...
      meh,cba to answer but got a dozen of mean things to say..

peace

ps.stop posting threads WhyMeNoFree$$$-type,u ll get em if ur legit,u wont if u try to get it twice,or underaged or w/e is not allowed.