50$ gone

• TzTz
      TzTz
      Bronze
      Hi, it's been some time since i started playing with the 50$. Then all of a sudden my party poker account didn't work anymore. Even after some emails with the support i didn't get it back up. As is tried it again recently it's up again, but of course the 50$ are gone. Are there any chances to start without own money again? If yes, how?

I tried to use the search, but everyone just seemed to want to know how long his first 50$ will take to arrive on his account... So I hope someone can answer my question.
  • 8 replies
    • GambitCards
      GambitCards
      Bronze
      you only get 3 months to clear the bonus m8
    • TzTz
      TzTz
      Bronze
      Yep i know, my question was if that was it or if you get another chance.
    • Vandepoele
      Vandepoele
      Silver
      I suppose that is it. Sometimes Pokerstrategy does randomly handout second starting capitals tho for random sites.

Or if you have any money from Tell a Friend you could deposite that on some site. Or deposite yourself using the code here on PS to get you tracked.

Grtz,
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      Originally posted by TzTz
      Hi, it's been some time since i started playing with the 50$. Then all of a sudden my party poker account didn't work anymore. Even after some emails with the support i didn't get it back up. As is tried it again recently it's up again, but of course the 50$ are gone. Are there any chances to start without own money again? If yes, how?

I tried to use the search, but everyone just seemed to want to know how long his first 50$ will take to arrive on his account... So I hope someone can answer my question.
    • Gediminas1
      Gediminas1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by GambitCards
      What do you mean by "clear"?
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gediminas1
      When you get a starting capital on a poker sites ($50) you also get another amount in your bonus account at that site (usually $100), you can unlock that bonus usually by playing at the poker rooms you took your starting capital at and playing in raked hands or by accumulating points and moving up the VIP ladder.

This second bonus has a time limit, and if you don't generate enough points or raked hands then whatever is left at the end of your bonus period will be gone.
    • p0kerdragon1
      p0kerdragon1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gediminas1
      to get all the money from the bonus
    • byTHExl
      byTHExl
      Bronze
      So, if you get the points needed after 90 days, do you keep the 50$ and the bonus with no other obligations?