This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Solid run

• DjAdolfMixer
      DjAdolfMixer
      Bronze
      Nov/dec had the worst downswing in my 2 years of online poker.So bad that i decided to give up online poker,cashed out and move on.

A friend 2 weeks offered to pay my BI in $22 deepstack on PS,finished with a placing like $60 odd.With $30 turned into $1100 in just under 2 weeks.Won the $4.40 rebuy last night $600 odd
  • 4 replies
    • p0kerQT
      p0kerQT
      Bronze
      Wow very nice! Must have been a sick grind. What BRM have you been using? I hope your good fortune continues :)

Regards,
      Sarah
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Wow...What a gambler...Do you not know what BRM is??? Thank you for paying my bills...if it wasnt for players like you id need a real job!

Much love :heart: ;)
    • DjAdolfMixer
      DjAdolfMixer
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PocketAcesJohn
      Wow...What a gambler...Do you not know what BRM is??? Thank you for paying my bills...if it wasnt for players like you id need a real job!

Much love :heart: ;)

I dont think so sonny jim

I am curious to know what this BRM is? my guess is some alcoholic refreshment.
    • DjAdolfMixer
      DjAdolfMixer
      Bronze
      Originally posted by p0kerQT
      Wow very nice! Must have been a sick grind. What BRM have you been using? I hope your good fortune continues :)

Regards,
      Sarah
      Just ran deep in 4 tournaments 1/5/8/40, also a few sng final tables.

Not a single buy in over $4

with the original $30 i didnt follow brm,just dont have the time to grind up.In 10 days playing $2 - $4 tournaments made the 1k.Will follow Brm now tho