Solid run

• DjAdolfMixer
      DjAdolfMixer
      Bronze
      Nov/dec had the worst downswing in my 2 years of online poker.So bad that i decided to give up online poker,cashed out and move on.

A friend 2 weeks offered to pay my BI in $22 deepstack on PS,finished with a placing like $60 odd.With $30 turned into $1100 in just under 2 weeks.Won the $4.40 rebuy last night $600 odd
  • 4 replies
    • p0kerQT
      p0kerQT
      Bronze
      Wow very nice! Must have been a sick grind. What BRM have you been using? I hope your good fortune continues :)

Regards,
      Sarah
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Wow...What a gambler...Do you not know what BRM is??? Thank you for paying my bills...if it wasnt for players like you id need a real job!

Much love :heart: ;)
    • DjAdolfMixer
      DjAdolfMixer
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PocketAcesJohn
      Wow...What a gambler...Do you not know what BRM is??? Thank you for paying my bills...if it wasnt for players like you id need a real job!

Much love :heart: ;)

I dont think so sonny jim

I am curious to know what this BRM is? my guess is some alcoholic refreshment.
    • DjAdolfMixer
      DjAdolfMixer
      Bronze
      Originally posted by p0kerQT
      Wow very nice! Must have been a sick grind. What BRM have you been using? I hope your good fortune continues :)

Regards,
      Sarah
      Just ran deep in 4 tournaments 1/5/8/40, also a few sng final tables.

Not a single buy in over $4

with the original $30 i didnt follow brm,just dont have the time to grind up.In 10 days playing $2 - $4 tournaments made the 1k.Will follow Brm now tho