Had free account at full tilt, now what?

• mcouthon
      mcouthon
      Basic
      I can't seem to find an answer to that question anywhere. I have a free ("play money") account at FullTiltPoker. I have now passed the quiz. Can I create another account there, if my only one was for play money, or do I need need to move to another site?

Thank you.
  • 9 replies
    • KobeLG
      KobeLG
      Bronze
      move, move, move
      u can't have 2 accounts on the same site. choose one where u don't have a play or real money account.
    • mcouthon
      mcouthon
      Basic
      bummer :(

OK, thanks.
    • TheChauffeur
      TheChauffeur
      Bronze
      mcouthon
      I can't seem to find an answer to that question anywhere. I have a free ("play money") account at FullTiltPoker. I have now passed the quiz. Can I create another account there, if my only one was for play money, or do I need need to move to another site?

I think you have to make a slight change to your Full Tilt account.

Try clicking on the big red cashier button on the main page to open a small window that displays your account details.

In the Personal Information box, click edit where Player Information is and fill in the details.

That should activate your real money account.

If that doesn't work, I guess you will have to open a new account.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

Just for clarification, following TheChauffeur's advice (thanks for posting :) ) will help to activate a real money account, however it will not be linked/tracked to PokerStrategy and you will therefore be unable to receive PokerStrategy points.

I would recommend dropping Full Tilt's support team an email first and ask to be tracked to PokerStrategy.

I do however warn you now that they are highly reluctant to do it, but worth a 2 minute email.

If you are unable to get your account tracked, you would need to choose a different platform where you have not previously held an account.

Hope this helps, best regards,

Bart
    • A1cho
      A1cho
      Bronze
      Is it possible to create a new account, if I have one that had no connection with PS.com, and make it able to track by PS.com? I dont want any starting capital or promotion... Just the tracking.
      Possible?
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello A1cho,

If you already have an account with FullTilt Poker then you will not be able to open a new account as it is against their Terms of Condition to have more than one account.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • A1cho
      A1cho
      Bronze
      That's too bad. I would really like to be a part of PS.com, but I already have open accounts at the most popular poker sites. Dont want to move to some lousy one though... I guess I wont get higher than bronze... Too bad :(

Thanks for the quick respond EagleStar88!

EDIT: Are any of the "big" sites offering the option of multiple accounts? So that I could maybe still connect with PS.com through a new account?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hello my friend,

No sorry, as far as we know, all poker platforms only allow just 1x account. This is partly to avoid you playing the same table/tournament with multiple accounts and also so that they only provide you with special joining bonuses once.

PokerStrategy do however have many great partner platforms, each one has been rigously assessed and chosen due to their financial stability, security and playability. Hopefully you should fine one you like from the list.

It does have to be one where you haven't played before though.

Good luck & enjoy your poker.

Best regards,

Bart
    • A1cho
      A1cho
      Bronze
      Okay, I'll take a look at the list.

Thanks again ;)