Technical problems??

• jefeche
      jefeche
      Bronze
      Are those technical Problems still around??
      Sorry for asking, but i have not seen any update, and im constant checking to see if anything is happening.

Being patient, but afrai i may have missed something.
  • 6 replies
    • Krogilasi
      Krogilasi
      Bronze
      I think team will inform PP players when those problems are solved. Im waiting my capital for Titan.

-K
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi guys!

We will inform you as soon as the technical problems at PartyPoker are solved!

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • jefeche
      jefeche
      Bronze
      Is it possible to have a little understandng of a little understanding of what these tech problems are?

Not full description, just an idea as to what they are, to educate us and keep us in te loop and a sort of way to give us an idea of an ETA.
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      There are problems concerning the transfers of the $50 at PartyPoker. Just a little patience please. The problems could be solved within a few hours or a few days we don't know it yet. The players who want to start at Titan Poker are not affected by these problems.

Sorry for the inconvenience!
      Puschkin81
    • jefeche
      jefeche
      Bronze
      ok ty..

question.. i received a BR a long time ago from *** at titan.

It was not a poker school and i blew it in a month... playing not well.

can I get an account with them through you to start over with a BR or because i had an account i cant now?

Also any other sites i can use besides PP and Titan for the free bankroll??

Ty
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Unfortunately it is not possible for you to open a new account over PokerStrategy at Titan Poker. We will offer the free bankroll also for other poker platforms in the future but not at the moment. That means you have to wait until the problems with the PartyPoker transfers are solved.

Sorry for the inconvenience!
      Puschkin81