This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

played a 6$ regular for fun :)

• frzl
      frzl
      Bronze
      hi there :D
      from time to time i like to play some small nl tournaments when i had a good day playing fl cashgame. so yesterday was a good day and i decided to play a 6$ regular just for fun...

well now i´m sitting here at 7 a.m., my head is exploding and i´m tired like hell but i am 358,80$ richer :D :D :D
      additionally i was able to win my first multi-table online tournament :)

can´t remember many hands but in the final one i had 5 :diamond: 7 :diamond: and called a minraise, i flopped an oesd and check/raised the flop. the other guy called after thinking for about 10 minutes :P
      turn was the K :diamond: so i had an oesd + a flushdraw. my stack was a bit more than half the pot so i pushed all in using the K as a scarecard, hoping for some foldequity and finally i hit my oesd... he had a small pair i think..

maybe i played the hand as poor as i could but hey: i´m a fixed limit player :P

the problem is that i can´t go to bed now because the first episode of high stakes poker has finished downloading right now :D

good night :)
  • 10 replies