Full Tilt Rakeback Stopped

• mark359
      mark359
      Bronze
      Hi,

I have been playing on Full tilt for about 4 months now and up until last Friday I received rakeback every week.
      However for the last 2 weeks I have received nothing, I have not done anything different to the previous 4 months, just played 15 or so sit and go's a week, I haven’t cashed out or spent any points.

I have followed the chart through on this forum which recommends that I contact the support on this forum, which I have done.
      Support have responded to me by saying they do “not have access to the data that is being used to calculate rakeback amounts as for data protection reasons, this data remains solely with the poker site.” And that I needed to contact support@fulltildpoker.com

I have done this and had a reply from full tilt which is as follows “Please note that the rakeback agreement is still between players and their affiliates and therefore we do not have access to any information regarding your personal rakeback account. Please contact your affiliate directly for more information. We're sorry we were unable to assist you.”

I have contacted the support on here again and they have again said there is nothing they can do.

Has anyone else been in this situation? No one seems to take responsibility for the rakeback. It is impossible that both parties do not have access to the information used to calculate the rake back, one of the must have otherwise how would it work for anyone?

Does anyone have any ideas about what I can do next? PokerStrategy are surely still getting their cut of my rake but no longer passing any onto me.

I signed up to Full Tilt through this site because of the high rakeback, but now it seems as if I never receive any again there is nothing I can do about it. I cant even rign up from another affiliate to get my rakeback checked there because I am only allowed one Full Tilt account.

Rant over, but I would appreciate your thoughts,

Thanks,
      Mark
  • 7 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Mark,

Don't worry, it does happen occasionally. Usually when you are clearing a bonus or something.

Leave it for a week or two and you will soon start receiving it again.

Best regards,

Bart
    • Christorian
      Christorian
      Bronze
      Hi Mark,

That happened to me when I paid for a couple of entrys into the Daily Dollar using FullTiltPoints.

Don't worry you'll soon start recieving your rakeback again.
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Hey mark359

Hopefully the reason is just as Bart has suggested and you are bonus clearing.

As for an update on your rake calculation, I use a different affiliate for Full Tilt rakeback and the calculation is updated daily (or more frequently) on their website and can easily be reviewed. I find it odd that it works in such a way for one affiliate, but not for PokerStrategy.com.

Perhaps a second ticket to PS.com support enquiring if they have an explanation as to why they are treated differently by Full Tilt than other affiliates? Or perhaps just to get a different answer.

Good luck. :f_grin:
    • mark359
      mark359
      Bronze
      Cheers for the replys guys. I am clearing my initial $50 still, but then I have been since I signed up so it's strange that it has affected it now and never before! I will go without it for a few weeks and see how things work out! I have already sent more tickets to poker strategy. Just got the same answer though!
    • Devillus
      Devillus
      Basic
      why they`ve stop??
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Devillus
      why they`ve stop??
      Hi Devillus,

If your Net Earned Rake (see link below) goes into a -ve balance due to the stated deductions, you will not receive any rakeback until the N.E.R. returns to a +ve balance.

As soon as you have raked more, rakeback will return.

Hope this helps, best regards,

Bart
    • mark359
      mark359
      Bronze
      Well my rakeback is back! 3 weeks with nothing then all of a sudden its back. I guess I will never find out exactly why as PokerStrategy and Full Tilt both can not access my data.

If this happens to anyone else then just hang in there!