uber noob player, take a look at my joke graph + stats!

• supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      hi guys, please take a look at my graph and stats. do take a long hard laugh at it. i'm such a joke. please help. playing on cake poker(no stats available) doesnt help :(
      i keep running into coolers and beats while my good hands dont get paid off. my extremely poor nonshowdown winnings doesnt help.
      please advise!

• 12 replies
    • supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      here are some graphs of my other accounts on other platforms at limits lower

how did i turn into a losing player overnight? :( :( :(
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      I'd say stop playing on cake. Play where you are confortable and winning.
    • supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thazar
      I'd say stop playing on cake. Play where you are confortable and winning.
      thanks for your advice. anyone reckons the same? please would require great advice from all! thankss
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Leak buster pointed out your leak.

You are ignoring how huge a call is from a fish after you cbet. It sounds like you are cbetting the turn almost twice as often as you should be and thus you feel compelled to see the river no matter what.
    • supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      Originally posted by tokyoaces
      Leak buster pointed out your leak.

You are ignoring how huge a call is from a fish after you cbet. It sounds like you are cbetting the turn almost twice as often as you should be and thus you feel compelled to see the river no matter what.
      if you notice my WTSD stat is 25% and thats 10 points. i aint compelled to see no river like what u said. please give advice that you are sure of.
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by tokyoaces
      Seeing the river card and seeing a showdown are not the same thing. If you are going to ignore all the advice given to you then just don't post at all.

• supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      so what is a show down? lol..
    • mata123
      mata123
      Bronze
      In poker, the showdown is when, if more than one player remains after the last betting round, remaining players expose and compare their hands to determine the winner or winners.
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Showdown_%28poker%29
      easy..just google it :f_biggrin:
    • supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mata123
      In poker, the showdown is when, if more than one player remains after the last betting round, remaining players expose and compare their hands to determine the winner or winners.
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Showdown_%28poker%29
      easy..just google it :f_biggrin:
      yea! great! so when is the last betting round? does it happen to be the river?
      lol
    • woopstash
      woopstash
      Bronze
      Seeing the river = calling turn bet (if there is one) to see river card
      Showdown = calling river bet (if there is one) to see what the other player(s) has.

Normally when people ask for advice they turn down the cheekiness. Just a hint for the future ;)
    • supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      great, haha thanks.
    • marchob
      marchob
      Bronze
      stop betting 2nd barrel at turn.
      cbet/fold, check/fold turn without proper hand. Just wait for monsters.