what poker room has the best software?

• Leito99
      Leito99
      Bronze
      i think pokerstars has the best software by far...
      many say stars has the toughest competition but i make most profit on that site cuz the software is non-tilty even when i get bad beats...i just change the colours for a fresh start

i also played on bet365 on ipoker....watching the game you see the players are clueless but the state of the software tilts me and i usually breakeven

also played on partypoker and i hate the software look there too even if its not laggy or anything.... tilted me till i lost my 2nd free bankroll
      and i dont usually tilt....on stars i almost never tilt even though i get downwings like everyone else

played a bit on pacific poker and they have ok software and average players

who do you think has good software and bad software???
      and how important is it?
  • 5 replies
    • thepowerplay
      thepowerplay
      Bronze
      Software is a consideration for me, although totally secondary to things like site traffic, bonuses, deposit options, etc.

I can adjust fairly well to any software after enough play on the site. I usually will start out with some play money, freerolls, or low buy-in SNG's just to get a feel for the rhythm of the site. I don't tilt off money like you do if the site sucks though... ha ha. That's a pretty funny leak to have. Easily fixable though.

Favourite site: Full Tilt

Least Favourite: any ipoker site

The funny thing is I spend way more time playing at ipoker skins than I do at Full Tilt. There just always seems to be more reload bonuses and things happening at them.
    • PushMeUp
      PushMeUp
      Basic
      Originally posted by thepowerplay
      Software is a consideration for me, although totally secondary to things like site traffic, bonuses, deposit options, etc.

I can adjust fairly well to any software after enough play on the site. I usually will start out with some play money, freerolls, or low buy-in SNG's just to get a feel for the rhythm of the site. I don't tilt off money like you do if the site sucks though... ha ha. That's a pretty funny leak to have. Easily fixable though.

Favourite site: Full Tilt

Least Favourite: any ipoker site

The funny thing is I spend way more time playing at ipoker skins than I do at Full Tilt. There just always seems to be more reload bonuses and things happening at them.
      I have the same view and I hate most iPoker sites, their layout bores me.
    • eteris
      eteris
      Bronze
      ipoker worst softwere ever.... both stars and fulltilt are good and party not bad
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      To me all of the software is equally poor. None of them really function the way I would like and none of them can be configured to function the way I like.

I guess that's why mods and scripts are so popular in poker.
    • Szkeptik
      Szkeptik
      Basic
      The best software I ever played with is WSEX poker. The look is simple and crisp. Everything is smooth down to the last animation. The only problem with the site is that there are really few people playing there.