This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

How/ when to cash out.

• jcheu4
      jcheu4
      Bronze
      I have recently received my starting capital of $50. I see that there is a $100 bonus which I'm required to clear. What I don't understand is, how/when would I be able withdraw real cash from my account.

After I clear the $150 in total, would I need to continue to "clear"/ earn merit points for the extra cash that I have in the account. Meaning without personal deposit?

Regards,
      Jcheu4
  • 3 replies
    • thepowerplay
      thepowerplay
      Bronze
      Pretty much. I got my starting capital through Cake, and only cleared about $20 of the extra $100. I have about $300, so I can withdraw the profit that I made without any problem, but the initial cash that Poker Strategy put up is restricted until you earn a certain amount of points... typically quite a lot.

It's a fair deal, though, as PS wouldn't profit if people consistently took the money and run.
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello jcheu4,

You can find out all about clearing the starting capital and bonus @ 365 by clicking on the link below:

How to clear the $50 Starting capital + bonuses (Updated 2nd Feb 2010)

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • Ashleyheaton
      Ashleyheaton
      Bronze
      To clear the $100 in bonus dollars you to earn merit points, each 1200 merit points you earn adds $10 into your cash balance. You have a period of 60 days to clear the bonus dollars also the initial $50 and any winnings you have will become withdrawable once you have earned 5000 merit points. Hopes this helps