How to transfer the $50 to Pokerstars

• gussyn
      gussyn
      Bronze
      Heya guys!

Wondering if someone could help me out. I'm trying to gain the $50 starting money to jump my bankroll. I currently have accounts on Pokerstars (Real + Play money); and Full Tilt (Play money - but just to use their academy!).

I love playing on Pokerstars and so it would be really handy to be able to get the $50 quiz bonus on my account there, but obviously you can only obtain this bonus while signing up to a new site.

So, I was hoping to find a way to transfer this $50 from one I can start a new account with (e.g. PartyPoker), to Pokerstars.

I found a webpage called 'XXX' [Edited by EagleStar88 - Sorry, we can't allow advertising of this site] which does such transfers, but Pokerstars is not supported :( .

Any recommendations for alternative services which include Pokerstars, or any other ways of getting around this problem?

Thank you very much for your help, I really appreciate it! :)
  • 2 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi gussyn & welcome to PokerStrategy,

You have to set up an account on a completely new platform to receive the $50 starting capital (as you have indicated yourself).

You would then need to "clear" this capital before you can transfer or withdraw it. Full details of what is required is contained in the following link:

When it is available for transfer, we would recommend that you use the trusted 3rd parties such as moneybookers or neteller etc.
      It is against the forum rules to seek or discuss private transfers between members before you ask ;)
      This forum rule is there to protect all members (including yourself) from financial or personal data loss.

Hope this helps and good luck on your new platform (can always play alongside PokerStars). See you on the poker tables and active in the forum soon.

Best regards,

Bart
    • gussyn
      gussyn
      Bronze
      that's perfect, really helpful.

Thanks a lot! :)