Retrack Party Account?

• pinnryder
      pinnryder
      Bronze
      I have my Party account since quite a long time, before I came across this site. Is it there a way I can link it to pokerstrategy? Has anyone tried or asked PP?

At the moment it's a bit annoying cause I can't see the videos and read the articles I wan't, cause when youre playing since a few years you can't really get much out of the bronce articles... ;)

Any information would be appreciated..
  • 10 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi pinnryder,

I'm afraid it's impossible to retrack your existing Party account.

Regards,
      thunder
    • pinnryder
      pinnryder
      Bronze
      Is it possible with any existing account?
    • robpettitt
      robpettitt
      Bronze
      Yep, I tried, failed. They just said no.

Funny thing was I only logged back into my PP account to watch a coaching session from here, and found a bonus waiting. Played that in a SNG, came second, then another and got up to $100+. So I asked them about retracking, they said no, asked them again same thing, so took my money out and into FT like I told them I would. Seems madness to me.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi pinnryder,

As the guys have already confirmed, unfortunately it is not possible to retrack any existing account at the moment. If you are choosing a PokerStrategy tracked account, you would need to select a new platform where you haven't played before.

If the situation changes in the future (although unlikely), we will let members know via the forum.

Best regards,

Bart
    • pinnryder
      pinnryder
      Bronze
      Too bad ;)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Same as, found a 10$ bonus in my PP account and I have now 200$! Gotta love the easiness of PP.
    • pinnryder
      pinnryder
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Same as, found a 10$ bonus in my PP account and I have now 200$! Gotta love the easiness of PP.
      They gave me a 350$ bonus to get me to play there again after I didn't log in for a few month. Of course it worked and I cleared 72% of the second 175$ and have another 100$ bonus waiting in my account (it's a non deposit bonus too)... ;)
    • ronekinky
      ronekinky
      Bronze
      Day 1 of my "poker career" i downloaded partypoker and played some play money games. i never deposited money or anything. now i havent played there fo 2-3 years. so i can still track a party account to pokerstrategy right?
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello ronekinky,

In order for your account to be tracked by PokerStrategy you would've needed to have downloaded the software via our link and entered the requested code as mentioned in our download instructions.

You can always try contacting PartyPoker customer support at info@partypoker.com and see if they will be willing to retrack your account for you. The probable answer will be no but you wont know until you ask them ;) .

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • ronekinky
      ronekinky
      Bronze
      i just dont understand how party even could know i have downloaded their software before? i never deposited, i guess i didnt give any personal details either. i also have a new laptop. the only thing they have is my e-mail or maby i gave more personal info, cant remember..

and now i have gotten this reply twice:

" Dear Player,

Our records indicate that you have a play money account registered with us. You are passing on a big opportunity to join the PartyPoints Club and start reaping in the rewards. Our customer support is geared toward our real money players and you are missing out by not becoming one.

To help you get started I have given you a special BONUS OFFER. Make a deposit now using the bonus code REALTODAY and you will receive an extra 100% upto $50*. If you need assistance while making a deposit, please call us

anytime.

If your mail is about a Real Money Account that you have with us, please write to us from your registered email address for that account (this will help us assist you better) and we will get back to you quickly as we wish that no one misses out on the fun. "