[NL2-NL10] Nl5: Aj --> Tpgk

• Mugge88
      Known players: (for a description of vp$ip, pfr, ats, folded bb, af, wts, wsd or hands click here)    

0,02/0,04 No-Limit Hold'em (7 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Texas Grabem 1.8 by www.pokerstrategy.cc.

Preflop: Hero is CO with J:club: , A:diamond:
      2 folds, MP3 calls $0,04, Hero raises to $0,20, BU calls $0,20, SB folds, BB calls $0,16, MP3 folds.

Flop: ($0,66) 2:diamond: , 7:diamond: , A:spade: (3 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $0,40, BU raises to $1,85 (All-In), BB folds, Hero calls $1,45.

good call? Guess he either does this with a draw or with a set - And since he is shortstacked it's quite hard to get away form TPGK

Turn: ($4,36) 7:heart:
      River: ($4,36) K:heart:

Final Pot: $4,36

This will be enough hands for now, will post the other half when these have been looked upon.. Been facing a "small" downswing so is more or less in doubt of everything I do at the moment :( And I even have to play more than usual because of the Grind party promotion.. Will probably switch to SSS soon if this downswing keeps going..

Best regards,
  • 3 replies
    • degnic
      without any reads I would probably fold and if he keeps pushing you can call it the next time. too many times you see shortstacks calling you with AQ preflop in these limits (atleast I see it happening many times on NL25) . ofcourse it's possible aswell that he donkcalled with A+worse kicker but like I said, without any reads, first time he does this I would fold, and if he keeps doing it, I would call.
    • Mugge88
      Thanks for the reply.. Had a tough decision here, and in this situation it turned out i was up against a draw this time.. Must admit I can't really remember who the villain was, and if he had been pushing earlier..
    • Puschkin81
      Hi Mugge88!

I would call this raise. Too often you see draws which want to maximize their fold equity. Also Ax with weak kicker is possible. For this reason often enough you have the best hand imo. Nice hand!

Good luck at the tables!