Looking for Uservideos NL25SH / NL50SH

• hasenbraten
      hasenbraten
      Bronze
      Hey Guys,

Im planning on producing a Usersessionreview series. For that im in need of a User, obviously :-)

First things first - german users please just post in the german thread. I will be making two series with two different users but to keep things fair i want to take somebody who is not from the german community for the english videos.

To make it a little more interesting, i want to go further into detail. I want to focus on players that play looser then average on the limits stated above, to analyse these situations. Its planned to be 3-4 Videos so, what in particular, i am asking for is someone who can provide the following:

-Some time to talk about the realisation
      -Playing rather loose on NL25 / NL50 SH
      -Providing me ~2h total videomaterial in good quality
      -Providing me 10k+ hands to import and analyse

what do you get for this:
      -a detailed and totally free analysis of your play by me

im planning to have it recorded till the end of the first week of april. release should be about then.

If you feel like i am actually looking for you, please make a posting that prooves it.

Thank you for your time,
      hasenbraten
  • 7 replies
    • Zemnieks11
      Zemnieks11
      Bronze
      ''play looser then average on the limits stated above''

Thats the only thing why i cant be a user for this! Yes i am tight at NL20,25 but thats the way to beat the limit when you are multitabling!
    • halzo
      halzo
      Bronze
      Hi,

Thats a great initiative.

Actually it would be very useful for me, I just move down from NL 100 SH to NL 50 SH. I was trying new approaches based on a looser play and it didnt go well so I moved back for not putting my bankroll in danger and having the opportunity to experimentate easier.

Overall, during the last month I was playing 28/24 with 8%3bet in NL 50. I have the feeling to have some difficulties to exploit the weakness of the players. Maybe im a bit overaggro or not picking good spots.
      Then would be nice for me to have a external view of my play to see my leaks and how to adjust better to the opponent.

To let u know, Im from the french community but I really like your videos and the way u analyse the game. And if ur worried about the misunderstanding we could have I have been one year in the Netherlands so even if I have a crapy french pronounciation I can speak and understand a proper english :p.

Regards,

Halzo.
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      Hi,

I play nl50 SH something around 24/20 8%3bet. I still get into quite a bit of trouble in 3bet pots pretty often so I'm sure you will be able to find a lot talk about.. I will record a video some time this week and see how you like it.

You can add me on skype as well. Lubor Cerny from Czech Republic, nick LuborC.
    • hasenbraten
      hasenbraten
      Bronze
      from here, i had two good offers from luborc and halzo. Due to the fact that halzo for me provided more reasons to pick him you are going to be my choice for this series.

can you leave me some skypecontacts in here or within the community-module?

thanks to all for participating!
    • halzo
      halzo
      Bronze
      Nice, thanks you for picking me.

Here u can contact me by skype : ceranf. I will be at home and free for the usersession review the tuesday 9.

looking foward to working with you!
    • KidPokersKid
      KidPokersKid
      Global
      OMG wish I saw this earlier... :f_cry:
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by KidPokersKid
      OMG wish I saw this earlier... :f_cry:
      Me also. :(