• 8 replies
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      It's total junk. Stay far far away.
    • wasy8
      wasy8
      Black
      never heard of it, but looks like a total joke.
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey MtzkC,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com and the community.

Sorry but I have to edit your link to the certain site you gave up.
      AFAIK this kind of site is not allowed in our forums as it is against our Forums rules.

Rule 3: No advertising

• No requests or offers for private money transfers
      • No advertising of affiliate offers/poker sites, who finance themselves through affiliate marketing
      • No soliciting from poker rooms that we do not collaborate with
      • Only our coaches and video producers are permitted to offer private coaching (private poker lessons)

For full forum rules please follow the link:
      Forum Rules

But, IMHO that book/site would be fake and a scam and the material that PokerStrategy.com would be much more beneficial for you, so feel free to browse around and ask any questions you like.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • MtzkC
      MtzkC
      Bronze
      Thx for the answers. I'm sorry for making advertising and I think the edit was a correct decision, if the link was aginst the forum rules.

P.S.: I have to admit i did not read the rules (but probably i'm not the only one).
      This tread has no value so it should be deleted.
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      ***EDITED by justkyle88*** is not bad, but i prefer ***EDITED by EagleStar88***
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MtzkC
      Thx for the answers. I'm sorry for making advertising and I think the edit was a correct decision, if the link was aginst the forum rules.

P.S.: I have to admit i did not read the rules (but probably i'm not the only one).
      This tread has no value so it should be deleted.
      Thank-you for your understanding. But I can assure you, that site is more than likely a big scam and fake so as a personal suggestion, I would recommend not signing up to it.

If you have any more questions at all about PokerStrategy.com or even Pokerstars because you seemed interested in it through that link, we and I would like to help you as I play at Pokerstars very regularly.

Other than that, best wishes.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NightFrostaSS
      I wuv you to, hehe
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NightFrostaSS
      ***EDITED by justkyle88*** is really good for the psychology of poker and the kinds of thinking that poker players need. However ***EDITED by EagleStar88*** is good for the nuts and bolts of bet sizing, post-flop play and all of that.

Really both books should be part of any poker player's collection.