hi anyone can show me the answer to Get $50 on my poker account

• 8 replies
    • BlazKosir
      on the side you have articles,all you need is in there,the most important article is playing before the flop and there you have 4 pages,for early,middle and late phase of tournament(less then 23 BB for early phase,about 17 BB for middle phase and less then 13 BB for late phase where is everything ALL-IN).............there is also blind steal and raise-reraise system,other answers are (2percent,good bankroll manager,....)
    • TheBu11d0g
      Hello anjar,

My advice would be to read the relevant articles for your chosen discipline (FL, NL, SnG etc) 3 or 4 times before you even take the test so that you can really understand and remember what is being said in those articles.

Also be aware that you will only get 5 attempts at passing the quiz so ensuring that you understand and remember what's mentioned in the articles will help you to pass the quiz within those 5 attempts.

Kind Regards,
    • anjar
      yes im sorry because my english so bad... so i dont really understand what the article talk about... thank so much
    • MaliSunSeT
      Where do you come from?
    • Skraggy
      Maybe try the SNG quiz instead(after reading the SNG articles a few times)?
    • anjar
      i come from indonesia.. enlight me please :)

thnx a lot
    • Waiboy
      Hey anjar

The point of the quiz is to ensure you have a basic knowledge of the PS.com strategy. In this way you are less likely to just lose the $50.

Once you pass you then get access to more articles which should allow you to maintain and increase that $50. So you will need to develop some patience and work hard at understanding the articles, even though your English is not strong.

Unfortunately, you will not get the answers on the forum.

Very best of luck!
    • excelgeo
      ACDC all the way