betfred poker

• daivab
      daivab
      Basic
      hello.
      iam new here, so i just had finished the quize and chose the betfred platform,
      but i havent inserted the bonus code to the betfred's registration, becouse read that there is no need to insert it, if i got the instalation through pokerstrategy.com
      so will i get the 50dol capital or no? i have sent everything what was needed
  • 13 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi daivab,

If you followed our installation guide and downloaded the client through our link, then it should be fine. Please allow 48-96 hours for the starting capital to be transferred. Don't forget to check your emails regularly since we may contact you in case we need any further information from you.

Regards,
      thunder
    • daivab
      daivab
      Basic
      but if there will be a problem with the bonus code, will i be able to insert it when it will be needed and will i be able to get the 50dol capital?
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi daivab,

There is no need to use a bonus code. As long as you downloaded via our link, your account should be tracked properly which enables us to transfer you the starting capital. Please be paitent while we are processing your account.

Regards,
      thunder
    • daivab
      daivab
      Basic
      will you inform me if there will be any problems?
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Originally posted by daivab
      will you inform me if there will be any problems?
      sure!
    • daivab
      daivab
      Basic
      is there any problems now? becouse iam waiting 2 days already :P
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey daivab,

your ID check is still being processed - as soon as we have verified your ID, it will take another two working days for the money to arrive :)

Hadi
    • daivab
      daivab
      Basic
      why the id check takes so long? :(
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      This is due to the vast amount of new registrations - our customer service agents are working non stop to process the ID checks, but unfortunately even then it can take several days.

Hadi
    • daivab
      daivab
      Basic
      the id check is over, but i didnt get the bonus, the support asks me to wait, and says that thay dont know when they will be able to transfer the 50dol capital, why is that?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by daivab
      the id check is over, but i didnt get the bonus, the support asks me to wait, and says that thay dont know when they will be able to transfer the 50dol capital, why is that?
      Hi daivab,

Sorry, Moderators and members of the forum do not have access to your account details for obvious security reasons.

It could just be a technical glitch or some other reason, but please be patient and follow whatever requests that the support team advise. They will contact you shortly as advised.

Best regards,

Bart
    • daivab
      daivab
      Basic
      Dear daivab,

We regret to inform you that unfortunately we are not able to grant you the free $50 starting capital as your account did not pass our security check. However please know that you remain a valuable member to our community and we would like to invite you to take advantage of one of our alternative offers for the first deposit bonuses:
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/online-poker-rooms/

Of course we are aware that security measures can sometimes also affect genuine customers and although we are truly sorry for this inconvenience, such measures had to be introduced due to previous fraud attempts in order to protect the company and most importantly the entire community of possible ill-intentioned activities.

Please note that this decision is in no way a reflection of our opinion about you as a respected member but has been taken based on an objective evaluation of your account as per our security criteria and unfortunately cannot be reversed. Also, in order to protect our security system we will not be able to disclose any further details regarding the decision taken.

We hope you will understand our policy and will continue to be an active part of the PokerStrategy.com community and benefit of all the advantages it has to offer you. Start collecting StrategyPoints today in order to become a full member and gain access to our articles, videos, coaching sessions and forums: all you have to do is to use one of our first deposit bonuses and start playing! You can make a deposit and receive the bonus on the poker room where you have already created your account but you can also choose another bonus from our list of partner poker rooms:
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/online-poker-rooms/

Amongst other offers, we also recommend you the 200% bonus on bet365 where you will receive a bonus equal to twice the value of your deposit up to a maximum of $600:
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/bet365

Best regards,
      Tiago

PS: In the meantime, you can find many interesting articles, videos and forum sections that are already accessible to you as a Basic member and we recommend you browse through them:

Videos: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/video/
      Articles: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/strategy/
      Forum: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/forum/

what i did wrong? iam very disapointed in pokerstrategy.com, becouse they do not do what they promise....
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hello again daivab,

Sorry to hear that you didn't receive the free starting capital. You will appreciate however the importance of having an ID checking process and that this must be passed before free money can be provided.

I do hope that you choose to stay and utilise the specially negotiated first deposit bonus offers that PokerStrategy have available to you, they are the best in the industry.

Whilst it must be frustrating to not receive the free bankroll, all members will confirm that this is just one of many great benefits of membership here. By depositing a small amount to start up yourself, you would still earn PokerStrategy points which in turn release superb strategy material, media and free live coaching sessions with hugely experienced players.

Whatever you decide to do, we all wish you every success and enjoyment in your poker.

Best regards,

Bart