XZaar blog of poker and more

• XZaar
      XZaar
      Bronze
      Hello everyone, I m XZaar playing as ApollonK at everest poker. I started a month and a half ago with the pokerstrategy starting capital and poker became my hobby for this winter. I studied physics in university so odds sound familiar to me but in the past when I was trying to play poker I was tilting ending up with no $ like always (even got broke from some credit cards in the past).
      Pokerstrategy changed all this and now I am happy to say that I made the 50$ into 500$ in 1,5 month. Last night I got my elephant license and finally made the damn thing working :) .
      Starting up I was playing SSS at nl10 full ring but sucked at it. Then started up some sng which where better but my outbrake came at MTT's. There are some really good ones in everest with 1$ or 2+.20$ rebuy. Got good money out of em so I said I 'd try and play BSS NL10. Imagine what... I lost way too much $ and my patience and just after saying I will never play cash games again I started playing the 6max NL10 ones. The only problem is that fish have to win sometimes so if I get rid of tilting with it and fisting my keyboard I think I will do much better. Anyway last night I had my best session and made 110$ in like 4 hours at 6 tables. I don't really think that you can play more than 6 tables at everest anyway with that crappy software.
      I wish it keeps up like that, now I m planing on grinding that tables for a month and see how it goes and also play some MTT's when I have the time (they need like 5 hours or a bit more to end)
      Wish you all good luck and many fished at your tables! Have fun XZaar.
  • 3 replies
    • XZaar
      XZaar
      Bronze
      My march graph, so far so good. I am about to cash out soon like 500 euro's to buy a new desktop so thank you pokerstrategy :) Bankroll is at 945$ soon cashin out for a new flatscreen and a big confy chair :D
    • XZaar
      XZaar
      Bronze
    • BattleHunter
      BattleHunter
      Coach
      Coach
      Awesome graph!

Ohh how I want to play nl10 already :D
      *mindless rumble about how much I hate finals and pre-Uni year*

Really nice job so far ^^
      I'd be a little bit more careful with cashing out tho, desktop + monitor + chair in your first 25k hands at 10nl? Sounds sweet but nl25 sounds even better to me :P

Also cool to see other people SHing the micro limits (I'm not the only donkey who can't stand FR!!! :f_p: )

Anyway, keep up the good work!
      ~Vic