50$ starting capital ??

• sstefanov
      sstefanov
      Bronze
      Hello, before 1 month i pass the test and i didn't recive the starting capital yet. I wrote a topic in pokerstrategy's bulgarian forum and they told me to write a ticket. I wrote a ticket before 2 weeks but nobody answer me. Why? Can anybody help me ? Sry for my english.
  • 2 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello sstefanov,

4 weeks is definitely a lot longer that i would expect for your membership to be sorted out.

Moderators do not have access to your details for your own safety/security and so I cannot tell you why it has taken so long.

There are a few things that i can suggest that you can check:

-Have you received an id check through the mail? Please check your inbox as well as your junk mail as well. If you have then please send a copy of the requested id to security@pokerstrategy.com

-Are you sure you have entered all your details correct on your poker platform, and on your profile page? Please remember that you have to put the name of your account here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/profile/
      Also make sure that you enter the PokerStrategy bonus/marketing code otherwise your account wont be linked and the money wont be transferred and then you would have to choice a different poker platform..

-Finally please check your Tickets from support as they may have tried to contact you with a query. You can also create tickets using this feature.

IF all the above checks have been done correctly then i can only suggest that you contact Customer Support and it will hopefully be answered within 24 hours.

Regards,
      -Steve
    • sstefanov
      sstefanov
      Bronze
      All of the checks are correct and i already contacted Customer Support with the ticket that i mansion in my post but no reply were sent. I will try again and if they don't answer me will write here in this topic.