Hello from Indonesia

• mildseven88
      mildseven88
      Bronze
      Hi guys..

Just like to introduce myself. I'm interested in Poker quite a while ago, but just had a recent game with couple of friends here in Indonesia. (live play). Won almost 2x the capital. I think it was the beginners luck and partly they were all wasted from alcohol during the game..hehehe..Then I'm getting addicted, not because of the money but mainly because of the skills and strategy. Found this site couple of days ago, took the quiz, signed up with bet365, got the starting capital. Lost almost $2 for the first day. Read and reread the articles and study the hand history and all. The total lost became $1. :D
      Very happy with the results.

Now, I am setting some goals to be proficient in holdem..

1. Fully understand all the bronze articles and videos.
      2. Moving up with higher limit (Bankroll management permitted)
      3. Understand the table situations (Tight or loose)
      4. Study the opponents.
      5. Get rid the feeling of "afraid of losing money"

Any suggestions or positive feedback from the forum are always welcome..Thank you :)
  • 5 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello mildseven88,

First of all let me welcome you to PokerStrategy. If you have any questions that please feel free to ask away.

We here at Pokerstrategy offer a wide variety of resources that are all aimed at helping you to become a better and more knowledgeable poker player in the future.

So please take your take your time to browse the various different benefits of your free membership here:

We also have a very active and friendly community here with lots of hugely experienced members who are keen to pass on their thoughts, expertise and experience to fellow members.

I wish you all the luck at playing poker, and most importantly, to enjoy it ;) . I am looking forward to seeing you active within the forums soon :) .

Best regards,
      -Steve
    • Justin37
      Justin37
      Bronze
      good luck, n i'm from malaysia.
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      philippines! (and from here, we're not allowed on ipoker) it's good that u can play there. our time zone is mostly opposite from primetime on the sites tho :(
    • totoandmoto
      totoandmoto
      Bronze
      I have just joined as well, its nice to see that here are member of all over the world.. :)

good luck to you :)
    • mildseven88
      mildseven88
      Bronze
      Thanks all..it's good to see there are people playing online poker from southeast asia region...

Yeah, it's a bit strict here as well..but I can play on Bet365 and FT..but it's not allowed on partypoker..

So, where do you guys usually play at?