help please

• ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      i was denied the starting capital about a month ago and have been away since. ive just come back and found out apparently it was because of "suspected multiple accounts" can someone tell me if that means they think i had more than 1 account here or at Party Poker where i tried to get my starting capital? because i chose party poker not remembering if i registered there a couple of years ago.

my other question can i still open a PKR account and have it tracked here for my own deposits cos i do like this site alot and want to access more articles

thanks
  • 4 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi External,

Yes you can still set up a PKR account and deposit your own funds, it's just the starting capital that isn't available to you.

If you had previously applied to PokerStrategy, but forgot, ideally you would need to use your original username.

Best regards,

Bart
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      this is my only Poker strategy account i only found out about it when my friend showed me it a couple of months ago it was party poker that i forgot if i already had. i requested my bankroll there and then thought it looked familiar so i think had downloaded it in the past to try out then got accused of multiple accounts lol

But as long as PKR is gonna work
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi ExternalUseOnly,

Please be advised that we cannot include you in our starting capital promo. That decision was made by OUR security team and it's irreversible. It's nothing about PartyPoker. However, you can still benefit from our First Depoist Bonus offers which you can finh here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/online-poker-rooms/

Regards,
      thunder
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      i know it was made by YOUR security team i wasnt trying to argue that i was asking if it was because i might have had multiple party accounts. not trying to argue that your decision was wrong (which it was lol)
      anyway thanks for the PKR help