i love poker so freaking much

• tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      I AM DOWN 20 BUYINS IN THE LAST 3 FUCKING DAYS ITS SO FUCKING RETARDED I WISH I NEVER FUCKING EVER PLAYED POKER I HAVE MORE ONE AND TWO OUTERS THAN IN MY ENTIRE FUCKING LIFE THIS IS SO UNREAL ITS FUCKING PATHETIC. I WISH I WASNT ADDICTED AND COULD JUST CLICK THE WITHDRAW BUTTON AND NEVER EVER PLAY THIS RETARDED GAME EVER AGAIN ITS SO FUCKING GAY ARGH ASKLDAS;JDASJKDJA;SJD KALSJD; AJSKD; JASLDJ;LKASJDLK;SAJD HERE ARE JUST A FEW STUPID HANDS FOR YOU ALL TO ENJOY.

I HAVE PLENTY MORE HANDS IM JUST SO FUCKING TILTED NOW HOW I CAN LOSE THE MAJORITY OF MY ROLL IN JUST 3 DAYS BUT IT TAKES ME A MONTH TO EARN THAT ITS SO FREKAING RETARDED I HOPE POKER DIES OF FUCKING AIDS

I ACTUALLY WANT TO SHANK PEOPLE RIGHT NOW SO FREKAING ANNOYED

I MISSCLICK CALLED WITH AA THERE INSTEAD OF 4BETTING BUT I STILL LOSE TO KK AS FUCKING USUAL

$0.05/$0.10 No Limit Holdem
      6 Players
      Hand Conversion Powered by weaktight.com

Stacks:
      UTG ($10.15)
      UTG+1 ($10)
      CO ($14.97)
      BTN ($5.13)
      Hero ($10.05)
      BB ($19.30)

Pre-Flop: ($0.15, 6 players) Hero is SB A:spade: A:heart:
      UTG raises to $0.30, 2 folds, BTN raises to $1.10, Hero calls $1.05, 1 fold, UTG goes all-in $10.15, BTN folds, Hero goes all-in $8.95

Flop: 8:club: 9:club: K:heart: ($21.40, 2 players, 2 all-in)

Turn: 5:diamond: ($21.40, 2 players, 2 all-in)

River: 7:club: ($21.40, 2 players, 2 all-in)

Final Pot: $21.40
      Hero shows a pair of Aces
      A:spade: A:heart:
      UTG shows three of a kind, Kings
      K:diamond: K:spade:

UTG wins $19.98 (net +$9.83)

Hero lost $10.05
      BTN lost $1.10

5 Players

Stacks:
      UTG ($7.35)
      CO ($13.22)
      BTN ($3.45)
      SB ($16.54)
      Hero ($11.65)

Pre-Flop: ($0.15, 5 players) Hero is BB A:spade: A:heart:
      1 fold, CO raises to $0.35, 2 folds, Hero raises to $1.10, CO calls $0.75

Flop: 8:heart: Q:spade: 3:heart: ($2.25, 2 players)
      Hero bets $2, CO calls $2

Turn: 5:heart: ($6.25, 2 players)
      Hero bets $3.50, CO goes all-in $10.12, Hero goes all-in $5.05

River: Q:club: ($24.92, 2 players, 2 all-in)

Final Pot: $24.92
      Hero shows two pair, Aces and Queens
      A:spade: A:heart:
      CO shows three of a kind, Queens
      A:club: Q:heart:

CO wins $23.37 (net +$10.15)

Hero lost $11.65

5 Players

Stacks:
      UTG ($15.02)
      UTG+1 ($10)
      CO ($12.27)
      Hero ($10)
      BB ($10)

Pre-Flop: ($0.10, 5 players) Hero is BTN Q:spade: Q:heart:
      UTG raises to $0.20, 2 folds, Hero raises to $0.80, 1 fold, UTG calls $0.60

Flop: 8:club: 6:club: J:diamond: ($1.70, 2 players)
      UTG bets $1.90, Hero goes all-in $9.20, UTG calls $7.30

Turn: A:spade: ($20.10, 2 players, 1 all-in)

River: 9:club: ($20.10, 2 players, 1 all-in)

Final Pot: $20.10
      Hero shows a pair of Queens
      Q:spade: Q:heart:
      UTG shows two pair, Aces and Jacks
      A:diamond: J:heart:

UTG wins $18.76 (net +$8.76)

Hero lost $10

4 Players

Stacks:
      CO ($6.70)
      BTN ($6.10)
      SB ($8.65)
      Hero ($14.06)

Pre-Flop: ($0.15, 4 players) Hero is BB K:spade: K:club:
      1 fold, BTN calls $0.10, SB raises to $0.40, Hero raises to $1.30, BTN folds, SB calls $0.90

Flop: J:heart: 8:spade: 7:spade: ($2.70, 2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $2.40, SB raises to $4.80, Hero raises to $7.20, SB goes all-in $7.35, Hero calls $0.15

Turn: 5:heart: ($17.40, 2 players, 1 all-in)

River: Q:heart: ($17.40, 2 players, 1 all-in)

Final Pot: $17.40
      SB shows three of a kind, Queens
      Q:spade: Q:club:
      Hero shows a pair of Kings
      K:spade: K:club:

SB wins $16.40 (net +$7.75)

BTN lost $0.10
      Hero lost $8.65

5 Players

Stacks:
      UTG ($14)
      Hero ($17.68)
      BTN ($10.66)
      SB ($11.29)
      BB ($7.64)

Pre-Flop: ($0.15, 5 players) Hero is CO K:heart: K:diamond:
      1 fold, Hero raises to $0.40, 2 folds, BB raises to $1.20, Hero raises to $3, BB goes all-in $7.64, Hero calls $4.64

Flop: 4:spade: Q:heart: 4:diamond: ($15.33, 2 players, 1 all-in)

Turn: J:club: ($15.33, 2 players, 1 all-in)

River: J:heart: ($15.33, 2 players, 1 all-in)

Final Pot: $15.33
      Hero shows two pair, Kings and Jacks
      K:heart: K:diamond:
      BB shows four of a kind, Jacks
      J:diamond: J:spade:

BB wins $14.31 (net +$6.67)

Hero lost $7.64

5 Players

Stacks:
      UTG ($10.36)
      Hero ($11.29)
      BTN ($12.71)
      SB ($12.58)
      BB ($14.78)

Pre-Flop: ($0.15, 5 players) Hero is CO A:spade: A:diamond:
      UTG raises to $0.30, Hero raises to $1.10, 3 folds, UTG calls $0.80

Flop: 7:diamond: 10:spade: 5:heart: ($2.35, 2 players)
      UTG checks, Hero bets $1.80, UTG calls $1.80

Turn: 4:heart: ($5.95, 2 players)
      UTG goes all-in $7.46, Hero calls $7.46

River: 7:heart: ($20.87, 2 players, 1 all-in)

Final Pot: $20.87
      Hero shows two pair, Aces and Sevens
      A:spade: A:diamond:
      UTG shows a flush, King high
      K:heart: 6:heart:

UTG wins $19.48 (net +$9.12)

Hero lost $10.36
  • 24 replies
    • Atoks
      Atoks
      Bronze
      No disrespect, but if u can climb back up from this, then maybe u can actually become a good poker player. If u can't take the worst of it, u don't deserve the best of it. I'm sorry to be harsh and it's nothing personal, nor would I ever wish to flame u, but sometimes, u have to go to hell and back before u get to heaven. I hope u manage to find motivation to overcome this and I wish u well.
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Atoks
      No disrespect, but if u can climb back up from this, then maybe u can actually become a good poker player. If u can't take the worst of it, u don't deserve the best of it. I'm sorry to be harsh and it's nothing personal, nor would I ever wish to flame u, but sometimes, u have to go to hell and back before u get to heaven. I hope u manage to find motivation to overcome this and I wish u well.
      i've climbed out of swings like this before but not as worse. they just come back every few weeks and I lose all the profit I have made. its so pointless playing. i have been playing 10nl seriously for nearly a year and i have nothing to show for it even with a deucescracked, cardrunners subscription, posting like 500 hands on 2p2 for eval, reviewing my sessions and ive gone no where.

ARGH RAGE

slepe time
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      Yeah man!

We all know what is the hell side of poker.

I was already two times tried with NL50 and lost so much that i had to move down.

For this situation the most important think is that u use bankroll management.

From 900$ to 1500$ first i played whole month or two then i was back to 1000 in a week
      Then i need 2 months to get back to 1500 and was down to 850 again in three days
      And now i am again at 1300$ and i will try again on NL50.

Just play is it is a game. Play because u like the game and not because u like money. After i started to think like that i enjoy the game much much more.
    • Atoks
      Atoks
      Bronze
      Yeah well, we all have our burdens to bear :) If u'll truly want to, u'll do even more to succeed, otherwise u'll finish ur poker project richer for at least a few invaluable experiences. Keep in mind though, nothing in life comes easy and there's always some price to pay.
    • eteris
      eteris
      Bronze
      I love poker too :f_love:
    • Zyklox
      Zyklox
      Bronze
      Move to another site than Full tilt :D
    • advola
      advola
      Bronze
      wow your hands will tilt the calmest man alive...
      that the worst run i ever saw....

but i have to say to you 1 thing ...
      if you play nl10 for a year your looking in the wrong profession m8..
      it waste for your time...
      after 3 mounth top you should be able yo move up if you ply right...
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by advola
      but i have to say to you 1 thing ...
      if you play nl10 for a year your looking in the wrong profession m8..
      it waste for your time...
      after 3 mounth top you should be able yo move up if you ply right...
      Hmm, beating stakes is more volume dependant than time dependant. Ultimately though, that isn't the main consideration.

TBH the only time it makes sense to give the game away is if you don't want to get better or the time you spend studying is encroaching on other aspects of your life (or you find your mood is impacting on other aspects). Otherwise keep tapping away at the wall with your rockhammer.
    • p0kerdragon1
      p0kerdragon1
      Bronze
      How many hands have you played?

You're 20 BI down, and showed 6 hands. Do you have another 14 hands like those?
    • Cealin
      Cealin
      Bronze
      I think it's best to stop then. There are gonna be more times like this, and it doesn't get easier. Quitting is a good plan, there are a lot of much more fun things to be doing :) .
    • Abe1919
      Abe1919
      Bronze
      your playing at low stakes with bad players,it's to be expected. I play $5 SnG's mostly and i had a real bad run yesterday 12games only 2 cashes and it's gonna take me a couple of days to get back. I went on tilt and played bad towards the end when i knew i should of just stopped. Take a break for a couple of days you'll be back
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Waiboy
      Hmm, beating stakes is more volume dependant than time dependant.
      +1

I've noticed, for me at least, that volume over time does not work either. The only time I actually improve is when I am putting a decent volume consistently. Otherwise I just kind of stagnate like the OP.
    • igrbavac
      igrbavac
      Bronze
      Something's wrong with Full Tilt these days. Got dealt KK 8 times in last two days, lost all of them. 4 in all in pre flop, 1 in all in after the flop and was able to fold 3 times when I knew i was beat :) )

Highest pocket pairs are very dangerous last days there. Every single time it's an A on the flop when i have pocket kings :)

Btw. Just got kicked from MTT with KK vs AJo...
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      Originally posted by p0kerdragon1
      How many hands have you played?

You're 20 BI down, and showed 6 hands. Do you have another 14 hands like those?
      I have about 18 or so. I admit I tilted like 2 hands and then stopped my session.

I also play 40-50k hands a month. I beat 10NL loads if it didnt include these downswings that just occur every so often it just seems to wipe everything I have worked on for the last month.
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      sounds like we need to some more sweating and evaluating. Im moving to ftp in the coming days so we can work out how bullshit ftp is. Lol.
      I know they look like messed up but these are good hand in hind sight. You got all of them in ahead, i think there was one flip but your getting in with the best of it so dont feel to down even though your br is coping a hiding.
      I still think we could find some leaks to make your bb/100 abit steaper so these downswings dont hit so hard. Other than that. Gl. Tlk to you on skype.
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      Originally posted by justkyle88
      sounds like we need to some more sweating and evaluating. Im moving to ftp in the coming days so we can work out how bullshit ftp is. Lol.
      I know they look like messed up but these are good hand in hind sight. You got all of them in ahead, i think there was one flip but your getting in with the best of it so dont feel to down even though your br is coping a hiding.
      I still think we could find some leaks to make your bb/100 abit steaper so these downswings dont hit so hard. Other than that. Gl. Tlk to you on skype.
      BB steaper? its -bb
    • arsgov
      arsgov
      Bronze
      i wish i would get so many aces and kings..
      bad luck is bad luck no matter what you have!

anyway i think its better not to let your opponents even see turn-river when you got those monsters in your hand :)

good luck building it back up !!
    • N0pr3s3n7
      N0pr3s3n7
      Coach
      Coach
      i also lost 200 euros for 2 days as my bankroll was 230 euros but i managed to win the lost for 3 days.So i didn't whine up.I just took a day off and relaxed.You should do the same.I also had full month of february without a actual winnings but i didn't stopped playing and now at the beginning of the month i managed to win 250 euros for 3 days.
      Btw i know these are shit money from most of you guys here.But respectively i play since 4months and I do NL10 :)
    • Termis
      Termis
      Bronze
      I just moved from NL5 to NL10 and got beaten so bad. Lost 8BI in a mere 4k hands. That's just brutal. In the end, i start to fold KK overs on flop after mere check raise. All made hands lost to fucking set. Seems like all the time I had AA or KK someone just has to call pockets and of course hit them. I even start to play as a biggest nit as I could be and still losses were steadily. All made hands were dominated by sets and all missed hands were called and stolen with my cbets.

Btw lost first 4BI in SH, then other 4BI in FR. I must be so bad rofl, no articles, no hand evaluations will save me ;d.