Question for the Mods?

• ghostminer
      ghostminer
      Bronze
      i was just wondering, if i wanted to make a withdrawl from BetFred after starting with the $50 capital (no deposits of my own). when could i make a withdrawl?? after 1000 raked hands, 3000 player points etc? and would i have to make a deposit in order to make a withdraw?

just curious as ive just come across a lot info about BetFred which has changed my views about them and as soon as its possible i would like to take any money i have in there out.

cheers
  • 6 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi ghostminer,

You would need to achieve 2,000 Betfred points to clear the starting capital. Full details in the following link:

Betfred may have there own withdrawal requirements, I don't actually play there myself, but a reg on the platform might be able to confirm these for you, or Betfred's own support team of course.

Hope this helps, best regards,

Bart
    • ghostminer
      ghostminer
      Bronze
      Hi EagleStar, thanks for your reply, just to double check, does that mean once i clear 2000 points within 90 days then the money i have in my account at that time is mines which i can then withdraw if i want? as long as i pass BetFreds ID check and so on of course.

has anyone on BetFred ever made a bankroll from the $50 starting capital, without having to deposit their own money...if so did you have any problems then trying to make withdrawls? thanks for any info yous can shine on this.

just want to know if ill have to make a deposit to BetFred in order to take money out as i dont want to give these shady characters my bank details lol
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Hi ghostminer;

you're right, you can withdraw your bankroll as soon as you earn 2000 points. You'll probably wont be able to withdraw to credit card / MB / Neteller without making deposit this way, so the best option is to withdraw to bank account (you'll have to verify yourself ofc).

Good luck at the tables!
    • ghostminer
      ghostminer
      Bronze
      thanks for clearing that up Opal :)
    • mile93
      mile93
      Bronze
      i just make account with euro currency and i got 50 $ capital from poker strategy! should i put dollar is there any matter?
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      hi mile93;

it doesnt matter what currency is your account at all. If it's not in $, 50$ will be exchanged by current exchange rate and credited t your account.

Good luck at the tables!