passed quiz and d/l party poker

• ssaruoygnikcik
      ssaruoygnikcik
      Bronze
      Hi there

I passed the quiz last week and downloaded party poker, putting the code in etc. I also emailed poker strategy this morning to find out if there was a problem, but as of yet still no reply. Can anyone tell me whats happening?
      Also can i check that my partypoker name is correct "mot1972"
      Thank you in advance, ssaruoygnikcik
  • 8 replies
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      We curretly are unable to tranfser money.

See also this news:

http://www.pokerstrategy.org.uk/news/content/1072/

The money will be transfered as soon as we solved the problem.

But also make sure that you have not received an email from us where we asked for further information. (Please check the spam folder also.)
      If there is no email from us you should receive the money after the problem is solved.
    • jefeche
      jefeche
      Bronze
      Is there any possible ETA??
      i only ask because alot of places are offering the free bankroll to party..
      id like it here but if takes weeks id have no choice..

DO you have any idea as to lenght of time? I dont get how it would take so long unless it was a different issue about party funind accounts..

A tech problem should only take a day or 2.. not a week or more.
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      It's two days now....

and no I don't have any ETA. The fact that he waits for 1 week could be because he received an ID check.
    • jefeche
      jefeche
      Bronze
      Iwas not id checked which was good.. LOL..
      Was informed tomorrow a few days back.

I only say this because on Another site that does something simialr bt not as good. Had same problem then 1 week later indicated program over.

Just paranoid i guess. Forgive me
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Believe me it's not over. :)
    • jefeche
      jefeche
      Bronze
      I believe you I really do. I just seriosuly can fathom how this so to speak technical issue can take this long.

My guess its not a technical issue, but rather an issue with PP upper level and has to do with soething diferent.

Mind you its none of my business, and not in my place to say so anyhow so I apologize, but I am sure many are waiting just as I.

I have numerous people Id like to gt signed in , you see I belong to a group of poker players, and have my own website and i would love to promote your site so not only you and I CAN BENEFIT but the peoplle i get to join.

Howeve it would be tough as this sort of thing doesnt go over well with people.
      Yes i know its a free bankroll and all, but I am using it because I believe in your methods, and i am using them now on another site.. Whee by i had 0 and now its 54.... and increasing... Another site i had 0 got to 30 now back to 15....so alothough i do get to play already id like to particpate share and learn as well and show my contacts what i have done with your services.

I just find it hard to do that now, considering there are other poker scholl thing sout here just like this one.

Not to say i would go anywhere else I think this place is special... but to have a technical matter of this nature and have no ETZ... not cool.

Its hard to buy...
    • pokertyme
      pokertyme
      Basic
      Maybe they ran out of money.
    • howard182
      howard182
      Bronze
      It's very easy to believe that this is a technical problem, party is well known for semi-frequent and frequently bizarre "random features" and is not known for fixing them quickly.