This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

unlocking more articles

• mikezhang29
      mikezhang29
      Basic
      hey there,

i was just wondering if there are any other ways to unlock more articles by playing.
      i already have a full tilt poker account, and i have deposited money into it, so i'll be playing on that account mainly, and i cannot earn SP points...

i have read most of the basic articles, and i passed the quiz for the 50 dollar bonus, i want to read the more advanced articles, help?
  • 2 replies
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Silver
      Like you already mentioned, play on pokerrooms where you're tracked by Pokerstrategy (e.g. the one where you are going to ship the $50 starting capital to). Playing there will get you Strategy Points, with those you'll be able to climb to Silver in no time, AND you'll be able to read more articles.
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hi,

as NIVEKii has already explained, you simply need to play for real money with an account that is tracked via PokerStrategy.com :)

Hadi