cashout at full tilt poker with free 50$

• benno2760
      Hi all

I wonder when i can cashout at full tilt with my 50$ starting capital for taking the quiz here on I have been playing for some weeks now and my status is.

Bankroll: 88$

Fulltiltpoints: 1692

i have way over 1000 points but i still cant cash out. any help? or any other in same situation?

Benno out.
  • 2 replies
    • thunderbird56
      Hi benno2760,

You are free to cash out all your bankroll now if you want to. However, you need to make a minimum deposit first using the method you want to withdraw to.

• EagleStar88
      Hi benno,

Just to confirm what thunder has stated:

After 1,000 Ftp points, the PokerStrategy capital is yours to keep and they (PokerStrategy) will not request it back from you. You can retain and build on it or indeed look to withdraw or transfer it elsewhere.

Full Tilt, like all platforms, usually have their own criteria for first withdrawals. From memory Full Tilt is currently something along the following lines, but their own support team will be able to confirm for you:

* A points or time account held criteria

* Must have made at least 1x deposit of your own funds

* Withdrawal must be made to the same account/card that you have deposited funds from

* They will likely request ID documentation to confirm your identity (for your own security).

Hope this helps, best regards,